Leaving here tomorrow!

SarahH

Reaction score
Well ladies, most of you will prob be in bed now, but just to let you know I am leaving Houston tomorrow at 19.30 local time (01.30 28th Dec in the UK).

I am slowly getting there on the packing.... 3 suitcases done, only one more and the hand luggage to sort.

Brian left this morning back to the rig for a month so he gets home the end of Jan (I think it's the 27th or 28th).

Prob won't be on much until I get home and my times sorted... Arianna is going to wanna play UK night time and sleep daytime :roll: .... hopefully she wont be too affected.

Love to all!!

edit: forgot to say I arrive back in Aberdeen at 1.40pm on the 28th - pray for me that everything is on time as I dont have long connection time in London!! :pray:

hey hun im still up :wave:

you excited bout coming home? bet it will be weird but im sure arianna will be fine, well if you have loads time in london il come up meet you for coffee lol :lol:

text when your home so i know your all home ok, otherwise have great flight and catch up soon xx

awww thanks hun..

I only really have an hour in London (Gatwick) but that would have been awesome!!

Pitty I didnt know that for the flight over as it was delayed and I was sat in London for 5hrs!!

ouch, 5hrs lol.

well you know for next time im bout 45mins from gatwick,

hope you get home ok :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27