Dating Scans

Amylize

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

This is to you ladies who have had their dating scans and been given their date for when the little ones are due.

I was just wondering how many of you were close to how far along you actually was? i mean obviously were given a date on our booking in appointment as of our first day of our last period, BUT we all know for 2 weeks we technically are not pregnant. so as for me ill be 12 weeks on wednesdaay ignore the tickler. But how accurate is this?

x

Hey Hun,

According to the ticker I was due 13th August and at our dating scan this was revised to 10th August so not that far out for us x

so you were further on than your expected date compared to LMP?

I know in the first 12 weeks ALL babies grow at different rates i think im excited but im terrified at same time ive still got to wait just over a week but already been having nightmares

x

According to my calculations, LO was due 7th Aug, but the dating scan moved me back 3 days to 10th Aug. So I wasn't very far out either.

Remember though, implantation can take from 6-12 days so that will effect ur due date too x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

yeah true,

did any of you get any bleeding when the LO implanted?

x

I had my dating scan last week, and when she asked me how far along I was I said 11+5, she had a look and said yes you are 11+5 - I was amazed that I was dead on with my dates.!!

Last edited:
I had my dating scan last week, and when she asked me how far along I was I said 11+5, she had a look and said yes you are 11+5 - I was amazed that I was dead on with my dates.!!

Hi,

Did you go on your LMP?

Yeah I went on my LMP but based it also on a 26 day cycle cos I was quite regular. I also knew the exact day I ovulated which helped :)

I thought my EDD was 5th August and scan worked it out to be 4th August so I was only a day out. I think the reason I was so close was because I was using OPKs and worked it out based on my positive OPKs. x

i have regular periods on average 30 day cycle but, im struggling to know when i ovulated because i was disgnosed with PCOS and was told if i ovulate then i probably dont on a regular basis, so really mine is difficult to tell until my dating scan.

at my 8 week scan i was 8+1 and due on 6th june but by the time i got to me 12 week scan i got put to a due date of 8th june. Midwife told me to stick to 6th june, if in doubt ask your midwife although im dubious because the 6th june means my lmp was 30th august where i know for a fact i was on on the 26th august. Am just taking it as it comes x

I got put back a few days today so I'm now 13 weeks when I thought I was 13+4. Sometimes babies just measure smaller because they're smaller. I know I didn't conceive later as I know the exact date we last dtd!! xx

I knew when I ov'ed due to using opks, and gave myself a due date of 1st July, but after an early scan I was measuring 3 days ahead, so due 28th June. Then at my 12 week scan I was then moved a further 3 days giving me a due date of 25th June! So almost a whole week out, and even if I use my lmp it's a few days ahead. I think babies just grow at different rates and will come when they are good and ready regardless of our due dates xx

If i went by my lmp then my dd should be 19th feb but they put me back 6 days at my 12 week scan giving me 25th feb but I ovulate crap as I have pcos xx

My original EDD was 29th July... Then at early scan they said i was due 10th August But Got put back to 4th August at dating scan .. so only a few days out In the end despite the early scan changing it quite a bit :)

so it's bascially down to how quickly each baby develops in the first 12 weeks i guess, well im excited about my scan if not frightened all at the same time :) which is a normal feeling i guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back