• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

date predictions

claire_louise

Reaction score
so as not to spam KirstyD's post i thought it'd be fun to guess when you think your baby will arrive, perhaps later on look back and see how close you were

my LO is due 29th March .... i predict she'll make an appearence .... 1st April (fools day)

I'm due 5th Feb, but I'm sure he's going to be late. I predict 10th Feb.

I'm due 1st March and have a feeling LO will come early. Due to finish work Friday 13th Feb so probably come near then as I'm looking forward to having two weeks off!! Let's say valentines day!!

i was due on 24th feb, i predicted i wud have her on 19th feb (my nans bday) and guess what her d.o.b was 19.02.2008 :)

I am due on the 22nd March and I am going to predict that LO comes on that date, its Mothers Day! x

Im actually due 22nd Jan - I think he will arrive this Fri - 16th Jan :D

Is that cheating??? :lol:

I'm due 1st feb... I'm saying 26th Jan, OH says 29th Jan..... although my 3rd guess would be 9th Feb :wall: :wall:

EllieBelle said:
Im actually due 22nd Jan - I think he will arrive this Fri - 16th Jan :D

Is that cheating??? :lol:

:clap: :clap: i like it thats funny :D

Im due on 28th march and i reckon april fools day too, ne just my luck i will ring someone for help and they wont beleive me :( :rotfl:

Im due 23rd of feb ! so prob nowing my luck ! it will be about the 7th of March ! want to go early though !

Hummm im not sure... mine and OHs 2 year anniversary is on the 1st of April... my due date is the 5th so I will say 1st of April as well... even tho I have a feeling im going to go over :lol:

I'm due on April 9th based on dating scan, but I thought I'd ovulated nearly a week later than the date would suggest as we were using kits. So, that, plus the fact that neither me or DH are great time-keepers :lol: makes me believe it's going to be tucked up cosy and warm long after its due...

So, I'm going to say April 20th. Blooming heck that's ages away...!!!

After my show last week I predict my LO will come sometime in Feb... prob around 22nd as thats my OH's sons birthday lol.

Im due March 23rd xx

Since i found out we were due on March 4th ive always said he was gonna come on the 7th of feb so we shall see

due th april
as i am large for dates and have GD now think it may be early, I'm going for 20th march

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back