dark line on opk yaaaay!

Kay Kay

Reaction score
after 11 days of faint lines on opks i finally got a definitive dark line this morning (woo hoo), cd 25, so looks like I'm in for a 39 day cycle this month. bit bummed about that, seems there is no rhyme nor reason to my cycles!

we :bd: last night and i will be jumping on him when he gets home from work tonight :dance: we've actually been really good with dtd this month, probably the most consistent and frequent than we ever have been, it's been an energetic 2 weeks! will keep it going for the next few days, god pleeeeeaase make december my month!!! pretty please???

i will be updating with my 2ww, mainly just for something to do, will try and not test before 13th Dec (when af is due) but i can't promise anything ladies!!

i'm off work today and going to visit my friend and her 1 week old daughter :) can't wait to give her cuddles, i bought her the cuuuuuutest wee outfit! geez, talk about CLUCKY!!!! lol

lol woohooo...thats excellent news - good luck I hope December is your month xx

Come on Kay get on it!!
December all the way we need some christmas cheer around here
x

Lol maybe head for the bed rather than car bonnet?! Woo hoo for the positive opk though, we need someone in here to get that xmas bfp! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back