Dark line arrived...

Kay Kay

Reaction score
After me thinking I ovulated last week with a few faint lines on the opks it turns out I was wrong!

We :bd: loads last week cos hubby had a look at my sticks and was like 'yeah you're ov' but I've been taking these flamin' tests for so long now I know that a faint line is bollocks and that a dark line WILL appear if I keep testing. But I didn't listen to myself and stopped testing last Sunday.

By Thurs I was having quite strong ov pains (in my right ovary) so I tested and got a faint line, then tested again on Friday morning before work (yest) and got a VERY dark line! So we have :bd: quite a bit in the last day lol! Even at the in laws cos we were staying there last night! LOL we are naughty haha! Hey we're trying to make a baby, needs must! :dance:

Anyway that means my cycle is 36 days this month which I'm a bit bummed about cos I thought the evening primrose oil was shortening my cycles. How good would it be to be regular 28 days every month!

Bit annoyed at OH cos he had quite a few pints last night at this dance we were at even though he knew it was that time of month. I had one glass of wine then moved to softies for the rest of the night and still felt guilty! I don't want to be a big nag of a wife but we have got to give ourselves the best chance right? He is very cute though and I can't stay annoyed for long!

Hope you girls are all having a good Saturday night...got ma jim jams on and all my lovely scented candles lit and feeling good for once xxxxx

FX for you!! I am still waiting to OV but am glad of that because i just feel absolutely rubbish (massive cold) Hopefully by Sunday we will start getting faint lines and can get on with things but we are just waiting for now

best of luck!! Hope the 2ww isnt too nervewracking for you xxx

:pompom: excellent!!!! How many babies are conceived after a few pints? millions so don't worry too much about one night hun. I think sometimes the more relaxed you both are the more likely it is to happen.

I will be thread stalking you in your 2ww. I never had a place to come like this when we were first ttc, I so wish I had xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks babybrain, you're right its not that big a deal. my hubby is being so sweet lately, even doing housework without me asking! So I will allow him a few pints :)

Not got a lot on the next couple of weeks so I have a feeling it will be a loooooong 2ww but will keep u posted.

Is this your 2nd baby? How's your pregnancy going ? You feeling ok? X :dance:

It's good that you caught your positive :)

36 days isn't too bad for cycle length either so fingers crossed you managed it :)

:dust:

Thanks Louise :)

I know it's waaaay too early for any sort of preg symptoms but today I'm very aware of twitches and pulling down there and I've been feeling dizzy and lightheaded all day. I might just be dehydrated, been trying to drink plenty of water today.

It really is gonna be a loooooong 2ww if I'm analyzing every little feeling arrrrggh! :whistle:

wish i could give yous a positive update but depressingly i haven't really had any prg symptoms :-? I'm 7dpo and have been trying to keep my mind off the 2ww not but not doing great so far...

went in to work to some horrible news on monday...a guy in my dept's gf was due in 8 weeks but baby was stillborn on sun. i'm not that close to the guy but i still had a cry, it's just too sad. he had been so excited for his wee boy to arrive :cry:

also my friend's sis had her baby on wed and it's plastered all over fb, i know it's a happy occasion but i admit i'm mega jealous esp cos she got prg pretty much straight after getting married.

thurs was a team lunch and 2 of my colleagues brought their 1 year olds and I was sat in the middle of them :lol: they are so cute but my heart was aching.

so it seems i can't escape babies no matter how i try!

the only symptoms (if you could call them that) are a few twinges down there and i've been really bloated - not nice at all OH thought i was sticking my belly out but i wasn't! it's been really hard feeling aswell but reckon this is my ibs. boobs not sore at all. if i start to get all weepy next wed-ish then i will know for sure that AF is on her way again...bleuurghhhhh

sounding really negative here but actually been in good spirits tonight, just when you start to write it all down you realise how crap ttc really is x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back