Dare we admit to .....

after having paige i was 13 stone, am now just under 11 stone wanting to get down to about 9 stone :lol:

Well, I haven't weighed myself (been on a diet from last week) but I was a loose size 12, then just before getting pregnant I ate all the wrong things...shot up to a size 14...after pregnancy I must have got to a 16-18, but have now gone down to a tight size 14! I am aiming for a loose size 12 again...

Well...you did ask :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hows my ickle pregna pals tonight anyway? Wait...we're not pregnant! :lol:

just weighed myself clothed and im just less than 9 and a half stone. ent bothered tbh. that's the heaviest i've ever been except for being pregnant but i ent doin a diet :talkhand:

i'm 12st 5lb at the moment. I'm only 5'1 and should be around 8 stone :oops:

SarahH said:
No way Jose!!!

Ditto!!

Foxi I hope you will take comfort in knowing Im heavier than you so yorur not the forum porker but as for the figure :shhh: Ill never tell!

Im on a diet, my Wii fit its my new best friend!

jennywren said:

That's my excuse for wanting a Wii...oh and shooting zombies in House of the Dead :wink:

jennywren said:
SarahH said:
No way Jose!!!

Ditto!!

Foxi I hope you will take comfort in knowing Im heavier than you so yorur not the forum porker but as for the figure :shhh: Ill never tell!

You've lost 16lb already... You go girl!! Well Done :clap:

I'm 12st 4lbs and am only 5ft so should be around 8st :oops:

Foxxi said:
jennywren said:
SarahH said:
No way Jose!!!

Ditto!!

You've lost 16lb already... You go girl!! Well Done :clap:

LOL yeah but that was about 2 months ago its all gone back on well about 10lb of it so doesnt really count.........Ive resorted to planning menues and sticking them in my cupboad and tryng to stick to them.

My problem is I cant say no and OH an eat anything and not get fat so he eats crap - if I cook good he will eat it but a few nights a week he gets take out and I always so ''go on this tim'' but this time is every flipping time lol - that and snacking on orans food he isnt eating at the moment, waste not want not, I cant bare to throw a full meal away................who am i kidding, I cant bare to throw a frigging crumb away!

I was 13 stone just after I had Ellie and now im 11stone 10lb... hoping to get to just over 10stone then im a happy chick!!

think im abnout 10st 3 or something along them lines...im 5ft 5 too so i think that about right...im a size 10-12 :) OH is happy with how i am so i should be too :)

this time last year i was newly married and i weighed 7 1/2 stone, when i fell preg i was up to 8 1/2 stone, i now weigh 12.1 stone i put on 7 stone with thomas have lost 3 of it so far
im 5ft 1 so i dont carry the weight very well :(
xx

I'm 10st 2lb and about 5"6 so I'm fairly happy with that but i wouldn't mind toning up a bit :)

I'm 5'2" and 8stone 4 but I still wobble so am trying to tone up... well, kind of trying... :roll: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back