Dare we admit to .....

I'm 5ft 7 and I weigh 10st 11lb :)

I want to be around 9st though :(

I'm 8 stone 11 ish at the minute...was around 7 and a half before prgnancy but I keep having to remember I have boobys now :lol:

I was around 10.5st before baby. Never got weighed throughout pregnancy. I asked doctor to weigh me at 8 week check and i was 9.6st. I'm happy with that. Just wanna tone my wobbly bits.

I'm 11st 11lbs and am 4ft 11in so should be about 7.5stones :oops:
I'm in a size 16-18 clothes.

Maybe that's why it's taking so long to get PG :?

Babylicious said:
5ft 7 and around 9 stone :)

I just wanna kick your head in!!! :wink: I would just die to be that tall and slim!

Well done girls...Im amazed at how many of you admitted how much they weigh... cos I know up until now, I know I would never have admitted it! :clap:

Is it possible to lose 2lb since last night???

I weighed myself last night on a really good set of scales and weighed 14.4.... I have just weighed myself now and weigh 14.2 :think: .. I am wearing the same type of clothes as I had on last night, so know its not the clothes making me weigh less :think: I have had a really good day today too food wise, so I am hoping that Iv lost the 2lb! I know the first few pounds is water loss and not fat and is easier to get rid of.

WELL LADIES LOOK NO FURTHER I THINK YOU ALL SOUND HIP YOUNG COOL AND SLIM I AM PINKY THE FORUM PORKER :cry:
I am not proud of how much I weigh but do attend SW.
I was 18 stone 2.5lbs :oops: when I started and am now 16 stone 10.
I did get down to 15 stone 5 in March but had a m/c and lost the plot for a while etc then little bro told me he and his girlfriend were expecting in Jan 09 so things have been up and down. :wall:
I am now getting back on track tho :pray: but not tall either 5 3"

7 stone 1 pound last time i checked (last week) big me up guys iv gained 2 pounds! its not easy u know :(

this time last year i'd just given birth 2 weeks ago and was 9 stone 10 pounds

oh and im 5' 4" btw

11st 4, on Weight Watchers but I'm stuck on 6lbs lost...I want my silver 7!!! Hmph...

trixipaws said:
iv gained 2 pounds! its not easy u know

Oh....it so is! :shakehead: For me it is anyway! :wink: :D

All I have to do is look at a piece of chocolate and I put 2 pounds on!! :D

Pinky38 said:
WELL LADIES LOOK NO FURTHER I THINK YOU ALL SOUND HIP YOUNG COOL AND SLIM I AM PINKY THE FORUM PORKER :cry:
I am not proud of how much I weigh but do attend SW.
I was 18 stone 2.5lbs :oops: when I started and am now 16 stone 10.
I did get down to 15 stone 5 in March but had a m/c and lost the plot for a while etc then little bro told me he and his girlfriend were expecting in Jan 09 so things have been up and down. :wall:
I am now getting back on track tho :pray: but not tall either 5 3"

Well Done you! :clap: :clap: :clap: You're doing really well!

We can be the resident forum porky's together :wink: :D

)Hello,

I joined weightwatchers 2 weeks ago at 10-6. I'm 10-1 today and weigh in on monday, target is 9-7 although might reduce it a little bit if I can hit that. Would love to be 9 stone flat before I get pregnant.

9 stone is my happy weight but I'm a yoyo-er and I fluctuate between 9 and 10-7. I'm 5'5 so at 10 stone+ I'm a bit wobbly (I'm sure I've got cellulite on my tummy :oops: and that's before I've had any babies!)

Idea is if I make it to 9stone before I have a baby I won't have so much work to do afterwards... :rotfl:

I'm a forum poker too - I'm 17st on the nose (or the weight of 2.5 trixipaws!). I have lost 5lbs lately but I'm losing it really slowly and getting really frustrated along the way. I'd love to loose 7 stone or so but it just seems impossible. I'd like a personal trainer as I have no motivation and I hate exercise and love food!

Valentine Xxx

i'm 5,8 and i weigh 10.2 i want to be 9 stone- i always try and diet and excercise but i always give up- i resent having to work at my figure
since pregnancy as i was 9stone max before i had him-i need to exercise coz i'm skinny on my arms and legs but my midrift area is a bit flabby :oops:

valentine said:
I'm a forum poker too - I'm 17st on the nose (or the weight of 2.5 trixipaws!). I have lost 5lbs lately but I'm losing it really slowly and getting really frustrated along the way. I'd love to loose 7 stone or so but it just seems impossible. I'd like a personal trainer as I have no motivation and I hate exercise and love food!

Valentine Xxx

Are you aloud to diet while your still breastfeeding?

I wouldn't mind losing a couple of pounds but i always thought i would have to wait until DD stopped BFing :)

Lola's Mummy said:
valentine said:

Valentine Xxx

Are you aloud to diet while your still breastfeeding?

I wouldn't mind losing a couple of pounds but i always thought i would have to wait until DD stopped BFing :)

I think you can, particularly once you've started your LO on solids, you just have to be careful. I know WW and Slimming World both cater for breastfeeding mums.

I am just trying to cut out the crap and eat smaller portions, I'm not actively cutting calories or going hungry.

Valentine Xxx

I'm a forum poker too!! i weigh 14 stone 11 and i am a size 16-18. my Boobs are 34j and i am only 5ft!! I dread to think what might happen if i get pregnant. :oops:
Have tried and tried to lose the weight and at the moment i do 4 aerobic classes a week at my local gym. although the weight loss is slow (9lbs in about 6 weeks) i definately feel more toned.

Had discussed with my doctor about losing the weight first then concentrating on pregnancy, but at 33yrs old, i feel i need to do the pregnancy thing first and deal with the weight afterwards?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back