TTC #2

Sahara

Reaction score
Right here we go - a few months back I posted re my sore c-section scar and is it safe to ttc no 2. I went to the docs and he said its fine so it was all systems go, but then suddenly my Mum died at the end of Nov so everything has been put on hold until now.

I am on about day 4 of AF with a 28 to 30 day cycle and we would love to be able to conceive this month as the bay would be due just before my daughters 3rd birthday.

Anyway just thought I would re introduce myself and say hi again and baby dust to everyone else try ttc

Sarah

:wave: welcome to the mad house :D

So sorry to hear about your mum :hug: :hug: :hug:
Good Luck TTC :hug: :hug:

Thanks A+J and Becky. Looking forward to joining in :D

good luck hun, i'll be ttc #2 soon as well!

Yay its so exciting isn't it? Must try not to get obsessed with it tho :lol:

Not doing a ver good job so far hehe as its all I am thinking about! - I must admit I am not charting or anything yet - want to try and avoid that as long as poss - but we shall see!

sorry to hear about your mum :hug: :hug: and good luck with ttc :hug: :hug:

Thanks everyone. hope you all get your bfp soon too - baby dust to all and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

At least I can have few drinky poos tonight - won't be able to in a week or so!!!! :dance:

Sahara said:
Thanks everyone. hope you all get your bfp soon too - baby dust to all and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

At least I can have few drinky poos tonight - won't be able to in a week or so!!!! :dance:
Hi Sarah, good luck hun and I'll join ya on the drinks tonight, the only good thing about AF time :D

Yay Donna - cheers!! - there aren't many positives about AF time, but agreed this is one of them :lol:

welcome hun and good luck ttc :wave:
Hope you get your BFP very soon :hug:

Good luck hun and I am sorry to hear about your Mum :(

Hope you get a bfp soon and your stay in this section is short :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member