Dairylea, Toast & Scrambled Egg & Choking Advice Ple

Princess_Puddles

Reaction score
Is he allowed this? as Harry will be six months this week, we went shopping yesterday and brought a few bits for him to try.

Also, We tried Harry with some scrambled egg yesterday and he turned his nose up at it...are there any ways to making it taste nicer?

How do you stop a baby from choking on soldiers? We made Harry up some soldiers and he loved them but after a while he started to choak, i nearly died of heart attack, its putting me off trying him on new things esp if he were to choak when i'm alone with him!

Thank you in advance

If you are going down the route of BLW he will chock the first few attempts until he gets used to the food. You have to hover over him!!

All that is fine from 6mths old.

Arianna doesnt like scrambled egg but liked it if I made it more like an omlette... plus it is easier for her to hold on to than the slimpy Scrambled egg!
Or you could try eggy bread?!?!?

I haven't given keeley egg yet but she has dairylea on toast and she loves it... if he chokes let him cough it up so he learns what to do if its really bad put your fingers in to get it out...

keeley loves dairylea :D

Thank you ladies, I will try eggy bread as well then :)

I'm all excited, I love trying him with new things :D

if he chokes dont put your fingers in hun (sorry nic :oops: ) it can push it down more, give him a good thwack between shoulder blades

Alfiesmummy said:
if he chokes dont put your fingers in hun (sorry nic :oops: ) it can push it down more, give him a good thwack between shoulder blades

lol its ok :hug: usually when keeley gets too much toast in her mouth i just pick it out so she's not actually chokin when i do it :)

I mix in some spaghetti hoops chopped up with scrambled egg or baked beans to give it some flavour or ketchup.
Jamie always shoves as muchas he can in his mouth so I only give him a couple of bits at a time so he won't choke, if he does though coughing will be his natural reaction & if it really is stuck, sharp back slaps between the shoulder blades will shift it (not too hard tho :? )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back