Daily Cravings!

KeelyT90

Reaction score
I've not had the same daily craving for one particular food or drink..... They have been so random. They're not even consistent. I can go days without a craving then all of a sudden I just fancy something!
The other week it was Toblerone. Last week it was the black mega hot peperamis and frozen strawberry lemonades from donalds, and today my craving was croissants. Yep I went to the shop, toasted myself some croissants and because a very happy Keely!

What's your craving and do they change daily/weekly? Xx

I've had a thing for pies lately haha! Thing is though I got something else that I initially fancied then I smelt the pie hubby just heated up and then fancied a pie haha! Still fairly early at the moment so I can only imagine what I'd be like in a few months. Haha! I'm trying to balance out the food I'm having as you're recommended to have white fish etc. Twice a week. Got some chicken flavour super noodles too as saw it on local shop advert haha! Been trying to avoid gluten too but indulged in some every so often as fancied something with gluten in. Gf pies are pretty much twice as much price wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back