daddy felt the baby

bowmanzoo

Reaction score
Daddy finally felt the baby tonite woohoo, it doesnt get less boring on the 4th so sweet.

Yay!! :cheer: How exciting!

It must be easy to forget that OHs don't get to share much of the excitement and worries as much as we do because it's our bodies...

Baby was probably saying "Hey daddy! I want to be a footballer when I'm older! How d'ya think my kicks are coming along?"

:hug: Brilliant news though hun xx

Hi,

Excellent news!! Funnily enough, my OH felt our baby for the first time last night - have been having a lot of movement for a while but never before at the right time, ha ha!!!

LMAO, Shaun still hasnt properly i dont think, he said he has, but i think he lied. lol

Yay!!! :cheer: :cheer: it makes it even more real for daddy's when they can feel baby move too :cheer:

JP was so emotional when he first felt baby, I bet he could tell you the date and time and everything he was soooo happy :)

aw thats so nice! xx my DH cant wait to feel a kick

:cheer: Aww, that's so cute - OH is desperate to feel it as I keep telling him when I feel movements!

When did you first start to feel it yourself Bowmanzoo? xx

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

My DH is still waiting, LO doesn't seem to kick hard enough yet :doh:

Ahhh that must have been lovely for you both.
I tried to get Lee to feel bubs last night as he/she was kicking really hard but we still couldn't feel it from the outside.

Mine was weird really...

I didnt feel kicks until late..

But when i did, they could be felt from the outside too..
My OH can feel him kicking and its great :D

mandspice said:
:cheer: Aww, that's so cute - OH is desperate to feel it as I keep telling him when I feel movements!

When did you first start to feel it yourself Bowmanzoo? xx

Hi

I started feeling it weeks ago now, I think I was about 14 or 15 weeks but don't quote me on that but it has been for a while now but then this is my 4th pregnancy so it's normal to feel it so much early on tbh. It's only the last week or 2 that they've become strong enough to feel on the outside and be able to move onjects slighlty when I place them on my bump.

dean hasnt felt the baby kick yet, im hoping he will feel it tonight, im sure hes feeling left out!

My dh hasn't felt baby yet but to be honest I have only really felt definate movements for the last week. Don't think dh felt Aaron til I was about 26 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back