I've just felt my baby for the first time

smurf

Reaction score
I am sooo excited I was sitting back in my chair in work and I felt the baby it was the strangest feeling a bit like a ripple in my tummy. I thought I'd felt something yesterday but wasn't sure but today this was deffinitely baby smurt woohoo makes it all so much more real. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I does I have the biggest grin on my face since feeling it. :D :D

Oh Smurf that's so sweet, I've got a big smile on my face now, I love news like that....you must be everso pleased and excited, it's utterly amazing. Now just wait, they get stronger and stronger till you feel a kick - very special time for everyone feeling their baby move for the first time! :hug:

Hey smurf,

That's brilliant news - I felt mine for the first time at about 19 weeks, but felt real big kicks this morning in the middle of the night - so exciting!

I keep feeling bubbles and ripples still, but feeling the kicks was just amazing!

Valentine xxx

awww wow i bet its a fantastic thing to feel!!! well done little smurf :clap:

congratulations hun, i cant wait, i can remeber with my daughter the first time i felt her move and it was at 16 weeks and i was at a party and as soon as music came on a felt a little flutter go all the way up my stomach. awwwww xxxxxx

:lol: Congratulations Smurf. It's such a lovely feeling to have that contact from your baby. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back