'I love Daddy' clothes

kalia

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where to get clothes with 'I love Daddy'? for baby? Or any other really sweet baby and daddy things. I want to have a collection of things as a present from baby to OH when baby is born. I have a story book called 'Me and My Dad' but that's it. I would really appreciate any help :)

When are you due? if its after fathers day most shopping will have loads of 'I love daddy' stuff

Next, I went in there today and they have a double babygro set, white with red and yellow on, so can be for either sex, and one had I "heart" daddy" and the other is I "heart" Mummy, I can post a pic if you want???

Oh I also have a babygo - without feet, that says my daddy is the greatest (or something like that) and that is from Next too

I bought some I love daddy things from Mothercare and Asda. xxx

I got jess a t-shirt that said I love daddy and on the back it said 'daddy loves me'. That was a wee while ago.

I got Joe a t-shirt yesterday in Mackays that asid 'if you think im cute you should see my dad'.

I got some slippers from BHS with NO 1 Daddy on and they have flashing lights on, dunno if they've still got them in though?????

i saw some vests in mothercare yesterday and woolworths do socks with i love my daddy on

I got mine from Adams.

Sarafet - i love that nappyhead site! I want the one that says Wipe My Butt Sucker :rotfl: That one makes me laugh :)

Baby gap sells i love daddy ones, they're cost that little bit more but they're so soft and snuggly.
I've also seen them in tesco baby stuff as well, which again is all soft cotton stuff
Clare x

We have the toy's r us ones! And one that says "50% Mummy, 50% Daddy" but I can't remember where we got that one...

MattM said:
We have the toy's r us ones! And one that says "50% Mummy, 50% Daddy" but I can't remember where we got that one...

the 50% mummy and 50% daddy ones from blooming marvelous (i think) because i was going to buy them too, they're so cute
Clare x

MattM said:

I think we got some from Asda, Tesco and Babies R Us. I'll post a pic of them in a bit :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back