Daddy daycare

lrb

Reaction score
Did anyone see this tonight? New series that just started?? Was quite good, see the men get stuck in at a nursery! Did worry my oh tho lol!! Especially when he saw the advert for next weeks episode when a child has a blow out lol! Haha x

I loved it thought its was hysterical!!!! lol. I am a teaching assistant by profession and am aware of what a female orientated profession it is. lol. Really looking forward to next week. xx

i've got it cued on catch up, it's a great way to get men more involved because it's mainly a female thing to do looking after children but i think men should have more of a role in bringing children up xx

i did watch it and found it hilarious but i have no quarms with my OH and child rearing as he has been a pretty hands on dad, always up for night feeds, smelly nappies and keeping them entertained while i have been out or at work....really good at the moment too as my 3 year old aint very good at wiping his bum :lol: so always shouts me but the smell makes me sick so OH just gets on with it without me asking him too :) xx

Yeah I work for a pre school & a private nursery so was funny to watch the men lol x

i did watch it and found it hilarious but i have no quarms with my OH and child rearing as he has been a pretty hands on dad, always up for night feeds, smelly nappies and keeping them entertained while i have been out or at work....really good at the moment too as my 3 year old aint very good at wiping his bum :lol: so always shouts me but the smell makes me sick so OH just gets on with it without me asking him too :) xx

Sounds like u have a gooden there!! Oh is really good with children & says he's up for all nappy changes, so we'll see aye!! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back