I'm naughty *blush*

ToriElla

Reaction score
I was supposed to see my midwife on Tuesday 10th Jan but I had an appointment with a consultant that clashed with it (even though in the end i was too ill with cold to leave the house). Anways I rescheduled it with my midwife.

I went on tuesday to see her (17th jan) and she said she didn't have me written in her diary and apologised. she still saw me though. but i've just checked my diary and it was supposed to me next tuesday (24th jan) OOPS :shock: haha i must have mucked up her whole day!! I will have to apologise when i next see her.

anyone else losing their marbles then? x

i'm not having a good week - sanity wise.

i bought went to the shop for a few things and picked up some pic n mix (i love the fizzy bubblegum bottles). when i got to the checkout i couldnt find them so i thought i had left them on a shelf when i was looking at stuff. so i paid for the rest of it and left.

half way home i realised the bag was around my wrist!!! :lol: oooops haha i feel bad but i couldn't walk (or waddle) all the way back!! i feel guilty eating them now :D

think i'll go and put 50p on the counter in wilkinsons for the sweets haha

so is anyone else losing their marbles or am i on my own here?? :lol:

i keep puttin things in "safe places" in my house and the place is so safe i never find em again

he he he he...just wondering how the judge would see it
" Im very sorry your honour...but have you evr had pregnancy brain???!!"
i must say it hast been affecting me any more than normal!!

hey toriella!
to be fair i thought what you had done was funny as well and i was like 'hehe havent done anything loopy, i'm fine!'
then today i realised i have!!!! basically i've been thinking for days now my account was empty and i couldnt go food shopping anymore.. i was desperate as i want to eat well for baby... was trying to find ways to scrape up a bit of cash, etc. then today found all my food money in notes which i had put aside to be sure i had some!!!!! how could i forget that?!?! :shock: :lol:

*pregnant brain* really exists! its not just a myth lol
hope it goes though, with everything to sort out still i'd be annoyed to forget anymore major things (although i also forgot to tell my midwife what i had gone to tell her but that was because i was in shock after she took a blood sample which i hadnt been expecting haha)

do you think we can still use that as an excuse after the birth :D ?
xx

do you think we can still use that as an excuse after the birth
definitely! i reckon we won't have our old brains back until our kids are at least 18 years of age - if ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back