Think bubs is FINALLY on the turn!!

hellywelly

Reaction score
When I saw midwife last week baby was sideways but today have been getting kicks quite high up in the tum so fingers crossed they are on the way round!!! Pleased as was getting nervous about a breech, especially after watching Call the Midwife on Sun!! lol.

Totally transfixed by my moving tum now, as before when kicks were really low I couldn't see them under the bump, now I completely ignored everything that was said in staff meeting tonight as I was too busy watching the wiggling under my top!

Am soooo excited about meeting bubs, can't wait!!

Hi Hellywelly. I have no idea where my baby is from one min to the next. I have extra fluid and she can move a lot. Got a scan at 36 weeks to see if she's getting in right position. I'm hoping that she does or it's a c section for breech first time mums (not sure if it's the same everywhere). But don't they say babies can turn at the very last minute so wonder why do they decide to do a section so early when there's a chance baby might sort itself out? I suppose elective sections are better than emergency ones! They only worry after 36 weeks so you have ages to go!

Helly have no idea at ties which way bub is, although this week i have been getting kicks higher up and on my side...know what you mean about not concentrating...i can spend ages at work just watching my bely make cool moves whilst I'm meant to be listening to what people are saying...it really is am amazing thing!!

When Albert turned head down it felt like going over a bridge too quick in the car lol, very strange feeling! Now it feels like I have a potato pressing on my bladder and my cervix is being used as a hat lol

Unfortunately the urge to pee all the time has been strong since 25 weeks - was hoping I'd get some release from this til later in the third tri but this little bugger thinks my bladder is it's own personal trampoline!!! Was half hoping I had a urine infection as this would explain feeling the urge every 20 secs, but unfortunately not...

Ooooh and Jojo, why do you say 'he'?!!! Is that cause my ticker is blue?? It's just that we are team yellow and wondered if you had psychic powers and was feeling 'boy' vibes??!!! I'm mad I know but I have no idea and keep wondering all the time!!!

At 36 weeks my little fella has only just turned but we was beginning to panic that he would be breech as he never wants to play ball.

I'm sure your LO will turn soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back