Nice to be here!!

Kerry

Reaction score
Hi to you all,

This seems like such a nice place to be when trying to fall pregnant. My name is Kerry and I live on the sunny south coast of England.

I work as a Doula (see my web site for more info), and have been watching babies being born for the last three years. Now (my first 2 are 4 and 5) we have decided to do it all over again ourselves, which is very exciting.

However with my first two it only took once and that was it, I was pregnant, this time we are now into our third month and those periods are still rearing their ugly heads. We are now over 30 and I am slightly overweight but actually lighter than when I had the other 2, appart from that nothing has changed and I guess this time we just have to be patient as I know it takes most people a couple of months.

In the meantime this seems like a nice place to come for a chat with people in the same boat.

Look forward to seeing you all around xxxxxxxx

Hi Kerry

Im Sian and from the Sunny south coast as well!!!!!. I live near Portsmouth with hubby Dan and our two children, Mia who is four and Seth 21 months.

I guess we are in the same boat really as we have been ttc number three for 8 months now with no luck at all. I got pregnant very easy with Mia and getting Seth didnt take long either so its a little bit frustrating at the moment.

Hope the baby dust reaches you soon

Sian xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back