:d :d :d scan!!!!

minxies

Reaction score
Girls im over the bloody moon! for those who have never had a scan it is the most amazing experience ever!

i drank so much fluid even the babies bladder was full :D

cant even explain the feeling when it flashed up on screen! they woke him up, he was stretching and wiggling! such a strong heart beat! the mw kept saying what a PERFECT baby! even more im actually 13 weeks 2days! so ill be leaving you all now :( but because it was that much bigger its so much clearer! i could see everything! ears, nose, eyes mouth, heart ,brain little toes and arms! started crying instantly!

they kept saying what a lovely baby! i just wanna do it again! to know there safe and growing and healthy is the most amazing thing ever!

im one very happy emotional mummy to be :)

thank you everyone!!!

Attachments

• 302274_10150901635495274_848935273_21479998_333167161_n.jpg
    302274_10150901635495274_848935273_21479998_333167161_n.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 74
Awwww hun, so pleased for you. Was thinkin of you this afternoon xx

Congratulations, lovely scan photo. Oh and all the best for Tri 2, hopefully see you there xx

aww i was thinking of you aswell! been buzzing to get on here but so many people congratulating me been so busy lol! its the most awesome thing isnt it :D

Make a pregnancy ticker

So happy for you, have been feeling a little panicky about things the last 24 hours and have been stalking you all day to see your scan. Feel a bit emotional reading your thread. So so happy for you and made me feel positive again!!
Roll on 6th December! Xxx

Last edited:
congrats hun what a lovely pic, cant wait till my 12weeks xx

so glad to hear everything went well hun. Congrats on graduating to tri 2 :) xxx

Thank you so much everyone!!! all your kind words and help over the best 9 weeks! aw iv made a nice little home be strange going to tri 2!!! scans are amazing! and im proof you can have a miscarriage and have a healthy first trimester :D . all the sickness so worth it now! <3 xx

So happy for you hun! Come over to tri 2!! It's much less worrying here! :D xx

WOOOOO HOOOOOOO I am so pleased for you, I have been sneaking on to here all afternoon looking for an update :) :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Now getyour bum over to Tri 2 and I will see you in a coupla weeks :)

So happy for you sweetpea! Glad everything is going well xxx

congrats and what a perfect scan x

Lovely news and pic that just makes us all warm and fuzzy inside!!! Have a great time in tri2 xxxxxx

Congratulations so happy your scan went well!
Picture is amazing, so clear! :)

See you over in Tri 2 in a few weeks! xxx

Aww thats fantastic, how far on did you think you were? as i see you dont have a ticker thing, and yeah scans are the most amazing thing ever :D xx

Congratulations! So pleased for you :) hopefully we will all be seeing you in tri 2 at some point x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back