• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

:d :d :d scan!!!!

Congrats Minxies...that is a perfect little picture! I read your earlier thread so it's great to see you boosted by such a wonderful scan....good luck in Tri 2, look forward to seeing you there in a couple of weeks! x

ahh what a lovely scan picture hun :D i remember having my scan with my DD oh so well, its amazing and i cant wait to do it all over again!! Good luck in tri 2 :D xx

congratulation on the scan hun, its amazing isnt it, pic is great too!! ur only one day behind me so looks like were being goin through same things at same times :) really pleased for you too, and good luck in tri 2

i thought i was 12 weeks 4 days and im 13 weeks 2 days! ... thank you everyone! i will keep spaces warm for all of you in tri 2!!!

it really has boosted the way i was feeling! havnt actually stopped smiling :D

wow yeah lyndsey we can be bump buddies:D

Make a pregnancy ticker

Amazing pic babe, am so pleased all was well xxx

Very happy for you hun, thats a great pic, we,ll see you in tri 2!! Eventually ;)

I no, I don,t get my booking in till 22nd of Nov which seems ages away, coz my doc is an idiot, then i,ll get my scan date, which shouldn,t be to long after then next stop tri 2!!

Awww gorgeous scan pic :) il be joining you in tri 2 in a few weeks xxx

Huge Congrats!
Happy stories like this make me want my scan asap!!

So so happy for you Minxies! (Although I knew it'd all be fine ;-) )

Your scan sounds so lovely! Fingers crossed all is well for me tomorrow, and I'll be joining you in Tri2 in a few days!

xxx

congratulations on the lovely scan. The baby look amazing.

So so happy for you Minxies! (Although I knew it'd all be fine ;-) )

Your scan sounds so lovely! Fingers crossed all is well for me tomorrow, and I'll be joining you in Tri2 in a few days!

xxx

wahoo ill defo be keeping a warm space for you crackers :D you will be fine! its such an amazing thing. its so formed at this stage :D x

Make a pregnancy ticker

Wow, that is a perfect baby :D, and very clear the picture is too! :) Glad to hear everything is well :)

So pleased for you, sorry im so late but been busy moving house!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back