• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scan :D

I found this on the net. Hope it helps!:-

Hey! Actually I saw the baby's heartbeat at 6wks and again at 9wks both on Ultrasounds (I've had so many due to having 3 previous miscarriages and being labeled high-risk). I asked my doctor that exact question and she said that it does take the miscarriage rate down alot, so much so that she doesn't even consider me highrisk anymore. So yes, according to my doctor is does make the miscarriage rate go down (of course it does not go away completely but it does get better). It will go down even more when the placenta successfully takes over the hormone production (which is why most people don't consider it to be "safe" until 3months which is when that final step takes place.) Hope that gives you a little comfort and peace of mind! I know it did for me when I heard that from my doctor!

Ace! Thanks angel that's brilliant. I want another scan now :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back