Morning Sickness

babyem

Reaction score
Ok, so I've been moaning all week about it and more, but I honestly am so fed up. Only had a sandwhich today, and not much else all week. I feel nauseous and sickk all the time, and I honestly dont know how much more I can take. I've had a cyclizine injection, but still not managing to keep food and fluid down. What else is there that could help??? I'm honestly so fed up, sat here crying my eyes out :(

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to hear ur going through this, I was the exact same a few weeks ago, I lost a stone in 2 weeks due to not eating and constantly vomiting.

The only thing that made me feel better was being put on a drip in hospital. I was badly dehydrated and apparently that made the sickness worse.

I got so bad I rang the midwife in tears, she's the one who told me to go in.

The drip mixed with the injection seemed to ease it for me. And they sent me home the next evening with cyclizine tablets - they eased the vomiting from 10 times a day to 1 or 2 although I was still nauseous most of the day but I started being able to keep dinner down.

Really hope u get sorted soon hun, its one of the most awful things u can go through xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I'm sorry to hear you are feeling absolutely rubbish too. Do you have a MW to call yet, if so what did they say? Was thinking if Jay got hospitalised and you are sounding similar to what she went through, then why can't you? At the moment it sounds like you must be dehydrated and starving which is going to result in NO energy!!! No wonder you are fed up, poor love. xxx

Fizzy water and ginger biscuits have helped me loads with sickness hun :hug: hope you feel better soon

Hey, thanks for the kind messages :)
Yeh I have a MW, but whenever I ring her its 'ring you GP', grrrr! I've managed to keep more fluids down today, so if I feel abit better tomorrow, I'll see how I go, otherwise I'm going to see if they will get me back on the mend! I keep bursting into tears, I just want to feel human againnn!

i had hellish sickness 24/7 for 3 months so i sympathise totally! tbh nothing really helped totally, i got loads of advice such as ginger/pepermint tea but it didnt really do anything. the only thing that would stay down was lucozade and irn bru! oh and caramel digestives helped too. the eating 'little an often' and eating nutritious soups sometimes worked too. stick with it though, it will get easier.

I tried cuppa soups, which worked for about 2 days- they taste horrible on the way back up. yesterday I felt abit better and managed to eat a bit, but today I feel so light headed and dizzy. I've been taking my BP, which is steadily dropping each time, grrr. If I feel no better tomorrow, I'm gonna have to go back to the doctors :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back