Wanting to get admitted again - update home again!

*Star*

Reaction score
Not sure if you remember but i was admitted last week with severe sickness and dehydration.

well i've still got it and it's worse than ever. was up all last night throwing up and my throat is now swollen and so sore. i can't even swallow my sickness tablets anymore, and i can't keep down even sips of water.

i have a midwife appointment in just over 2 hours, so im going to ask them to admit me, give me sickness meds and put me on a drip. i can't physically cope with this for much longer.

will try and update you when i can

Not sure if you remember but i was admitted last week with severe sickness and dehydration.

well i've still got it and it's worse than ever. was up all last night throwing up and my throat is now swollen and so sore. i can't even swallow my sickness tablets anymore, and i can't keep down even sips of water.

i have a midwife appointment in just over 2 hours, so im going to ask them to admit me, give me sickness meds and put me on a drip. i can't physically cope with this for much longer.

will try and update you when i can

Best of luck matey. I hope you are feeling better soon :hug:

Best of luck matey. I hope you are feeling better soon :hug:

oh that sounds horrible :shock: hope they can do soemthing to help you feel better.
Did you have this bad sicknss with your other babies?

oh that sounds horrible :shock: hope they can do soemthing to help you feel better.
Did you have this bad sicknss with your other babies?

Hey Star sorry you are feelin so poorly honey :hug: loadsa love Sarah xxxx

Hi Star,

Hope your feeling better soon hun :D

Take care and have a few of these
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
kathy x

Oh Star I'm so sorry you're still feeling poorly hun :(

Hope you get everything you need to send you into an easy last couple of weeks in 1st tri :hug: xx

i have every sympathy for you Star. Iv been through what you're going through and it was easier for me when they admitted me and put me on the drip. They used to give me anti sickness jabs in my leg as well coz i couldn't keep the tablets down (like you).

Is this your first pregnancy? x

I also know how u feel :( Its horrible

The tablets are useless if u can't keep them down

Hope u feel better soon

I take it they kept her in then. That sounds awful. There is sickness and sickness but that sounds pretty severe.

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

Aaawwwww *Star* that doesn't sound nice at all, I really really hope it passes for you soon and you get the medical treatment you want and need very soon!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Big big hugs to you :hug: :hug: :hug:

I can really understand how you are feeling - this is how I was a few weeks ago and you gave me advice, I hope you can get sorted soon, it's not good.

Take care

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope you are feeling better soon you poor thing :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

yeah im home now,been in since friday :shock:
ended up on zofran which seems to have stopped the sickness.
this is my third pregnancy with hyperemesis, not sure how i cope!
thanks for all the well wishes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back