cycles

nikkix86

Reaction score
I only had a 23 day cycle this month came on AF a week early :( does anyone else have really irregular cycles? onto cycle 4 now feel like it's never going to happen

Hi honey, I came off the pill in January this year and had cycles of 32, 30, 29 then I had a weird one at 52 days and I'm on CD 23 today and due on today because I ovulated super early for some strange reason. Not a sniff of a line on a test though. Have you recently come off contraception? x

Yeah I came off the pill in April. This is my fourth cycle. mine have been 31, 28 and now 23. really starting to get me down I fell so quickly with my boys after coming off the pill and had my hopes up for next week but it came early lol

Yeah I came off the pill in April. This is my fourth cycle. mine have been 31, 28 and now 23. really starting to get me down I fell so quickly with my boys after coming off the pill and had my hopes up for next week but it came early lol

Oh honey well you haven't been off it long - sounds like your body is regulating... I know its heartbreaking... but you will get there. :hug:

Thanks hun I know it normally takes 6 months to a
year just hate the waiting lol

Thanks hun I know it normally takes 6 months to a
year just hate the waiting lol

Me too, I'm losing enthusiasm. I hate this time coz you test a thousand times a day and stand on your head to see a line that is never there and have to pick yourself up and start again. BUT it will happen lovely, for both of us, and when it does it will be UNREAL! :dance: xx

Yeah its horrible. Thanks hun you have helped a lot :)

Yeah its horrible. Thanks hun you have helped a lot :)

Aw I'm glad - we've got a fabulous thread going called symptom spotters annonymous, you should come say hi- we're a super supportive and caring bunch and would love to have you. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back