Cycle days following mc

Haha there is likely no truth in what I said, if it's a line I will probably need to share it right away even if I do doubt it!! x

Fingers crossed for you Lyndsey!! :) and thanks for your advice on my thread...I've started bleeding now (at 4am!) so I'm going to have today off work. It just feels like a period at the moment. But there's a sense of relief there, which I'm sure other ladies can relate to!

Please don't keep us in suspense too long :)

Oh yes. That relief is most definitely something to relate to!

Morning ladies,

I got a very faint squinter this morning (I struggle to see it on the pic but thought I'd attach anyway). My worry is that I didn't use a FRER to get my BFN so could it be left over hcg if it is a slight positive? But I did get my BFN about a week and a half ago! Argh, I want to wait until Sunday to do the next test before I go out of my mind but I'll end up doing it tomorrow haha

Hi IvyJaneLily, I hope you are keeping OK and not in too much pain. Have some painkillers and hot water bottle at the ready in case you need them, I hope it does happen as easy as a period though, thinking of you xx

Attachments

• test..jpg
    test..jpg
    449.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I see it Lyndsey! I see what you mean if you didnt use a FRER to get your BFN. Better not to get too excited yet. Will be stalking.

I hope things go okay for you today Ivy. I can relate to that relief too. Its funny the things that suddenly seem like a good thing when you have a MC.

Thanks Bunny! I'm pretending not to be excited but there are a few little things that are convincing me, like last night I really welled up at 3 daft things - someone on the radio won £1k and she said 'moneys been tight, this will help so much' and I couldn't even speak as I felt so emotional about it. And one of the other things was that the restaurant we were at (for grandparents anniversary) gave them a card and I thought it was the nicest thing so just about cried at that as well!

Thanks ladies :) had to take some paracetamol earlier as the pain was bad (I try to avoid painkillers if possible) which helped. Bloods still 111 so have to go back on Sunday for more. I expect they'll go down more rapidly now.

Lyndsey, it's very faint but I see it! My first BFP was like that. I've got my fingers crossed for a stronger line next time you test! :)

Last edited:
My hcg took ages to come down but went down quickly all of a sudden.

Same here. I was at well over 33000 for ages then came down quite quickly but then slowed off at the end again x

Yeh, that last little bit seems to have taken ages to go away for me too but once it was really low I felt a lot happier about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back