Cycle days following mc

LyndseyB

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I know this is a grey area as everyone is different so I'm just looking for opinions.

I started bleeding very lightly on 10th Nov, I should have been 10+3 but found out baby stopped growing at 6 weeks, and had very light bleeding until medical management on 18th Nov. The mm brought on heavy bleeding on the 18th which continued until 23rd when I had another round of mm and finally passed the tissue that day.

Should I be counting the 18th or 23rd as CD1?

Further info is that I started using OPK's on the correct days if CD1 was 23rd, I haven't had any positives yet but I'm now getting either very very strong ov symptoms, or normal pregnancy symptoms so currently going out of my mind trying to figure out which one it may be! (DTD for fun on 29th and 2nd so very possibly could have caught! If ov pains then I'm out as we have not DTD since and no chance of it today!) xx

I think I would count the 18th as CD1.

This time I counted the first day of bleeding as CD1, last time I had a random bleed, then nothing for several days then started bleeding again, so I counted the first day of the second lot of bleeding as CD1.

Good luck with the ov :)

Id be tempted to say the 18th was CD1 as well but that doesnt mean ov will be in the same place as it normally was I've given up I'm due af tomorrow but I don't feel like it will happen. My OPKs have been all over the place lol. I hope you have caught. I was ready to Ov while still bleeding with my first mc and af was 14 days after the bleeding stopped. It's a very strange time!

It is so confusing and frustrating isn't it? I feel like I am absolutely getting my hopes up but also convinced now that I'm 8DPO and that some little fairy made sure we DTD on the right days, even though we didn't mean to. I am usually a realistic and rational thinker but that's gone out of the window.. ordered some FRER's from boots today which I'll collect on Wed so fingers crossed my irrational thinking is right and I get a BFP on Thurs!

Thanks ladies x

I hope you do. Have you had your bfn yet? Yea I'm completely irrational as well usually I'm normal but I've gone a bit crazy lady recently lol.

Yeah got that on Sat last week which would have been almost 2 weeks after the heavy bleeding. Time has flown recently I cant quite believe it, and now its dragging again while I am waiting for things lol.
I think we are allowed to be crazy ladies, just try our best not to let the hubby's realise quite how much.. they might do a runner haha x

Lol exactly!!!! :rofl: that's do true my hubby would totally freak. He already thinks I go baby crazy if he even knew the half of it!! Belated congrats on the bfn however weird that sounds. Im hoping I'll get mine on wed. I'm too scared to pee on a stick until I get my blood test now lol.

I've now gone 66 days without oving. My body was so messed up after last years mc I was hoping this one would be different but it seems not. My induced bleed has finally arrived so onwards and upwards now. Hope we are all back together in the (?) September (?) due dates very soon!

That's good news snowbee, I'm glad things are moving along a bit. A September baby would be lovely FX for us all!x

Just saw this thread, will be stalking until you get af, or a BFP. I guess either would be a good thing really. It would be nice if someone could just hand you a chart to know what your cycle will be like after MC. There is so much guessing and mystery involved.

Either would be a good thing Bunny, you are right. And a chart would be lovely lol, I haven't been quite so obsessed thinking about it since Monday but it is still constantly on my mind.

I'm trying to talk myself out of doing a FRER tomorrow even though that 'should' be 3 days before AF is due, but I know I'll do it! x

Good news about your bleed snowbee. (Sounds odd but you know what I mean). Hopefully you will ov soon.

Lyndsey I shall be stalking! Even though I was going to 'take a break' from PF as I'm obsessing a little (ok a lot) about having a baby and i don't think is doing me any favours..... xx

No I don't think it does any of us any favours Lou but we can't seem to help it huh? I find myself very excited to stalk other peoples posts and read about BFP's which is a good thing, I thought it would be difficult but it is only difficult if it is someone I personally know lol. Are you finding that difficult or just the fact that being on here makes you think about it all a whole lot more?

Last night having general chat with my husband, he said 'when you were pregnant' and that was like a knife to my heart, bless him as it was just innocent words totally in context but man it hurt! I'm now wondering if he had a little pang when he said it too as I know he is still gutted xx

I'm finding that I'm doing pretty good emotionally now but its always little things like that really sting still. OH innocently said something about it being nice being all together as a family a few days ago. I was so upset for a few seconds because it felt like our whole family wasnt there and he always used to mention our little bean too when he said things like that... when I was pregnant.

At least we realise that they are innocent comments rather than flying off the handle like crazy ladies, which would of course also be acceptable right now lol.

I don't think I'm supposed to test tomorrow, I went to collect my order of FRER's from boots and they cant find it!! I'm like 'oh don't worry, there is no rush' when inside I'm saying 'ARGH I need to test tomorrow, you better deliver them to my house at 7.30am!!' haha

Last edited:
Thats fustrating, I'm waiting for my shipment of FRERs in the post. I wont be testing until next week so they have plenty of time to arrive, I hope. I've got a bunch of ICs as back up though :). I'm not really sure if I should even be testing or not but I'm sure I wont resist, lol.

Last edited:
I don't blame you.. I'd be a huge hypocrite! I'd actually like to hold out until Saturday to test so it wont be a bad thing if they don't find my parcel until Fri, any later than that and I'll be down there to buy some off the shelf instead x

My FRER's are in so I'll pop down on my lunch.
Will update on Saturday because even if I get a faint positive tomorrow, I'll be holding off excitement until its a less faint on Sat! xx

Your such a tease lol hope it us a bfp for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back