Ovulating, AF and cycle

A blood test would show positive now for you if pregnant Sami x

dont forget stress can make your peroid late, you have been going through a stressful time lately babe.

in your other thread your asking about evap lines, why? are you getting them?

sorry to ask this but if your not TTC are you not on the pill or anything?

xx

Oh I just said that to you on MSN!

I would. Just let them know for the last week you are testing resulting in ne gatives & positives & don't wait for them to say it tell them you WANT one! :lol:

I'm not on the pill no Layla, and there is only a slim chance I could be pg, but with a mix of feint pos and neg tests over the last few days i dont know where i am.
I had evap line (or so i think) before the 10 mins is up and wanted to know if that's right?

in your other thread where you posted a pic of the test, i can see the line, id say its more than an evap line hun.
are you getting any stronger than that one or about the same?

how many BFN have you had to BFP? maybe its still to early to show for sure? it took a while for me to get a defo yes on Coby and this last one.

not sure, just trying to think of possibles for you

xx

They are feint but some strong and some not. I cant remember how many I've done quie a few. I'll take a better pic of the last one, hang on x

Picture34.jpg

A blood test will show your HCG levels & a repeat test is usually done 48 hrs later when it should of doubled by at least 66% I believe! :D

That picture is rubbish :roll: its not very convincing.

Don't think this one is much better

Picture45.jpg

sami there is def a line there hun xxx

The first appointment I could get is Thursday morning. So shall have a few more days to ait it out, but I might already have a proper pos by then? We'll see.

Thing is, if I am pregnant, my HCG isn't incresing very well which can only mean one thing can't it? :|

What I don't get is why I'm showing on Clearblues well, but not those Lookersgirl ones. TBH I am starting to think they're carp!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back