• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

customer

niknaks

Reaction score
yesterday at work after i came back from my break i served a customer who had a bit of a bump on her, so i asked her far gone she was and it turn out shes due a few weeks before me. so we got chatting and its her first aswell and shes bricking it too. she then gave me her number and told me to call her and we can do exercises or have a chat. when i got home i told my mum and oh and they were like i should just call or text her, but i feel a bit weird cos shes a customer. but now im thinking i might aswell, but when should i message her? feels a bit weird like i met a guy for the first time lol before i would have text her but swear this pregnancy it messing with my head lol x

Do it! I'd kill for something like that to happen to me!

Yeah, i would definitely text her if i were you hun. You could suggest just meeting for a cuppa and a chat. She must want the company too if she gave you her number! :)

Yeah just text. If she didn't want to meet up then she wouldn't have passed you her number :) xx

yeah gonna message her now. suppose itll be nice to have someone going through this aswell. dont have any pregnant friends and my friends who do have kids are busy running round after them. think there should be more mother-to-be classes around x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back