ummm midnas M.I.A!!???** updated**

lisa&alex

Reaction score
ok last time i spoke to her was 12 today. and shes never ever not on line also.. shes been a right grumpy moose this morning.. and she said for no reason shes really irritable.. soooo...

im going totally off assumption here and going to say i think seed might be on the way.. ive text her and had no reply..gonna text her again before i go to bed and i shall keep you updated..:) fingers crossed she and seed are ok.. whatever.. even if it isnt on the way..

*** bah.. her nets down.. i told her shes a bitch lol...FALSE ALARM SORRY :(

how exciting!! the babies are all on their way!

FINALLY!!!... :roll: though that girl would never pop...

Bet she comes online now and says everything is ok.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i just text her saying.. hi lis hope u n seed are ok.. if ur not in labour you own me 10p for this text and a cuddle coz its cold standing out here texting you..

(i live in between two mountains, and theres only signal outside lol)

lisa&alex said:
i just text her saying.. hi lis hope u n seed are ok.. if ur not in labour you own me 10p for this text and a cuddle coz its cold standing out here texting you..

(i live in between two mountains, and theres only signal outside lol)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I swear she's probably just being grumpy or doing other things with the OH :wink:

i think its gonna have to be 6th.. or 666.. after all it is deamonseed?

hahah... cant believe you were so nice.. was expecting some sort of GIF slap there...:)

I went to my bed all excited last night expecting good news this moning :roll:

:rotfl:

Got really excited for Midna then when I read the first bit! Won't be long now Midna- maybe your bad mood is tensing all those wee muscles down there so he/she couldn't get out if they wanted to :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back