Curry tonight

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Lol. Not that it will work!

I am feeling really down now have bending everything to het baby ready and at onus 1/5th engaged o feel it all pointless :-( I know Wednesday I have a sweep and she won't be able to do it and i will still be pregnant miserable and immobile all over Xmas.

I know i am not due til nye but the pain is too much now and baby just doesn't seem interested at getting anything like ready to come out!

Arrrrrgggghhhh

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Oh yeah today he has felt higher again :( hmfp

Sadly they only come when ready unless they are booked to arrive through the sunroof option. Boys also tend to be a bit lazier for birth.

I still can't believe that given your pain levels they haven't given you a c-section or early induction :hug: xxxxxxxxx

Laura my LO has moved up and down too!!! Little buggers they are!

Don't have a korma tonight! Vindaloo time!!

He he pinky I am gonna try a medium one cos i dont really do spicy lol

I am due 29th December and have not been told if he is engaged yet. The good thing is that they have booked my induction for my due date as baby is big and I have a lot of fluid, so hopefully he should be here before the new year!!

I got quite a few pains down below earlier whilst shopping and wondered whether this was it, but they have stopped now!!

Enjoy the curry!
x

Even OH just said my bump is higher again! I am so uncomfy I can't even sit down properly :-(

Think you may have to be brave and bite the bullet hun and give the old :bd: a go. lol. xxxx

Pinky yes it aches :-(

Leanne- I am so scared lol

I've had that too! I think were gonna give birth on the same day sometimes!

Ha ha that would be cool lol but hopefully the same day soon :) like tomorrow he he

He he and me!

Come one baby mc and baby pinky time to come out and meet ur mummies and daddies

I bounced for 3 hours this morning nipple stimulated all day and bouncing now! Getting backache tho so may have to stop!

I bounced all afternoon too do u find it hard to walk when u get up? Lol!

come on babies...!!!! eating a hot curry would do nothing for me cos my body is so used to them. have eaten hot curries throughout, so god knows what i am going to do. lots of sex me thinks....lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back