Curry tonight

Oh hun. I feel your pain.
I havn't complained through my whole pregnancy and now it's all I seem to do.
I have bounced for hours, ate hot currys and :bd: and this baby has no notion of coming into the world.
It's so frustrating!
Hope you feel better soon hun. Xxx

I realy don't want to put a dampener on things, but I've heard that the more stressed out about it you get, the less likely it is you will go into labour, something to do with stress hormones inhibiting contractions I think. Since none of the curry eating, non-stop sex etc. etc. is actually proven to do any good at all, maybe it would actually be more successful to try - I don't know - relaxation techniques or pregnancy yoga or whatever helps to just feel a bit less stressed about it all instead? I hope I'm not treading on too many toes here... I just sometimes think that by willing it to happen so desperately you might actually be achieving the exact opposite... Sorry, I hope I haven't offended anyone, not what I'm trying to do at all!

Poor sweetheart. I know you can't move that well, but try going up and down the stairs.

I realy don't want to put a dampener on things, but I've heard that the more stressed out about it you get, the less likely it is you will go into labour, something to do with stress hormones inhibiting contractions I think. Since none of the curry eating, non-stop sex etc. etc. is actually proven to do any good at all, maybe it would actually be more successful to try - I don't know - relaxation techniques or pregnancy yoga or whatever helps to just feel a bit less stressed about it all instead? I hope I'm not treading on too many toes here... I just sometimes think that by willing it to happen so desperately you might actually be achieving the exact opposite... Sorry, I hope I haven't offended anyone, not what I'm trying to do at all!

I totally agree hun. Was with my mam today and she said basically the same thing.
Also said everything is a waste of time as baby won't come until baby is ready.
I'm gonna try relax and enjoy christmas. It's just the frustration of it is a killer. Xx

Susanne ur probably right it's likethe whole ttc thing isn't it the more u stress about it the more it doesnt happen.

Gonna try and fill my days with Xmas etc and hope for the best but it is always in my head analysing every pain etc!

Just got back from our curry it was lush and the lovely waiters were spoiling me even got a Rose for beig a beautiful mummy to be :love:
I went for a lamb Bhuna cos I don't do hot so to me that is hot and wanted to enjoy it too!
Now gonna have snuggly time in front the telly with OH :)
522bcedf-45a1-1d0b.jpg

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Sounds like a good plan! Lovely rose, too - how nice is that?!

It was bless them they were very excited by the baby lol. We had Xmas crackers too :)

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

i was fussed over at the concert last night....... :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back