Is it possible?

Lilelephant

Reaction score
For baby to turn now? I swear today he feels transverse I feel stretched wide and I can feel a round somethig on either side.
He was 1/5th engaged 2days ago... Is it poss he has become breech or not?

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

I didnt make it till 38 weeks hun, but my lo turned alot upuntil the 36 week mark where he finally stayed put in the right place! I think ur mw wud need a feel to see if he is breech or not! Hopefully not!

Yeah I have a sweep booked on Wednesday so will ask her! In the mean time am gonna just bounce on ball :)

Bounce bounce bounce (im thinking of tigger right now! Lol)

I think they can move about right uptil birth. I was 2/5 engaged last week. Then on fri the MW told me head was down but free, I was hoping he was getting ready to come soon. I cant stick the pain from my SPD anymore xxx

I think they can move about right uptil birth. I was 2/5 engaged last week. Then on fri the MW told me head was down but free, I was hoping he was getting ready to come soon. I cant stick the pain from my SPD anymore xxx

Ditto Hun :hug:

Isla was head down on the friday, and turned breach by wednesday. So yes they can move and don't let anyone tell you once engaged they stay engaged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back