Crying

zarababy1

Reaction score
Harrys been randomly crying LOADS over the last 24hours, he doesnt normaly cry very much but hes been really really screaming so much i have too settle him too get him on the boob! hes not really got a temp altho hes warmer than normal but the weathers getting warmer! hes feeding lots lots of wet nappies ect any ideas WHY!? cant be teeth already can it!?

ella's been like this! i've discovered she's not a big fan of her bouncer any more and she tends to cry if she's in it, but calms down on the floor! could be something simple like that? i was thinking about you the ohter day, wondering when you're gona have numbers 3+4 so i get my silver service dinner :lol:

:rofl: you can f offf :p im not having any more kids! evvvverrr my boys are enuff work for me!!! I cant belive how much hes been crying totaly screaming braking his heart bless him real tears and everything!!! iv tryed littrally everything today and the only thing that seems too work is rock him around untill he calms down then give him his boobie! or put him over my sholder and walk around with him untill he falls alseep but then hes been waking up whenever i put him down! altho ATM hes flat out *touch wood* which is nice...i should get some sleep really lastnight that naughty wobbles phoned me at 9 olock and was on for an hour n half! WELL past my bed time!

The lil man didn't have his jabs recently?

Any other signs of teething?

Hope he settles soon hun, there is nothing more tiring :hug:

he had them errmm 10 days ago! only other sign of teething is lots of dribble! im still sure its to early!

Toby was exactly like that when he was teething but that was at 5 months... but he did get to a stage at about Harry's age where he wanted to be up and looking around instead of stuck lying down when he wasn't sleeping or feeding. If he's been feeling a bit warmer maybe he just wasn't feeling himself... how is he now? x

he was ok thismorning but hes at it again i cant put him down i think hes hungery! feed feed feed!

Could it be a little growth spurt maybe? I remember going through this with Oliver at this stage. NOTHING settled him and it was so demanding. He soon stopped it though and went back to his usual self. Do you have a sling, so that you can walk round with him and still get on with things?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back