Cringe!!!

SarahLouB

Reaction score
So I just had my 36 week midwife appointment and my mum came with me. The midwife was telling me ways to induce labour if I go overdue and my mum said "oh yes I was going to say as soon as Chris gets home you should have sex straight away" (my husband is working abroad and coming back a week after I'm due) she then said "it definitely worked for me when I was expecting your sister"! And then just when I thought it couldn't get any worse the midwife said "oh and there is something else you can try but I won't say in front of your mum" and my mum said "oh yes I know what you mean". I don't even know what she means!!! My husband is now trying to convince me it blowjobs and he's read a lot of research about it but I don't believe that for a second!!!

Does anyone know what she meant?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk

Haha so funny, I've no idea what she meant but I'd like to find out ha

Definitely oral sex.. My OH was very excited when he seen it wrote down on my sheet of the 10 ways in bring on labour :)

Haha sounds like such an embarrassing app. My mum would be just the same :p xx

mwahahahahaaaaaa oh nooooooooo! hee hee. Reminds me of when my Dad asked if we'd been triyng when I told him I was pregnant. he suddenly realised what he was asking. haha

xx

The Maggie Howell book recommends nipple and clitoral stimulation !!

That is meant to be a natural way to kick things off.

xxxx

Last edited:
Yup, the semen is just as effective if applied directly to the cervix or ingested! Must have been a male figured that one out!

:rofl: omg I think I may actually pee myself in a minute, hubby is deffinately not seeing this!

Seriously???!!! Haha there is no way I'm telling my hubby this!

Haha cringe! ! ; )

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Oh my god cringeeee!! Haahahaa

My husband will be very pleased about that, I'm not going to show him though hehe xx

Well I told my husband about the BJ's and he's very pleased! That will be the absolute last resort though! I'm pretty sure I won't be that desperate!!!

I also text my sister and said "When mum was expecting you and you were late, mum and dad had sex to get you out. I just had to hear about it so I thought I would torture you with that little fact as well. You are welcome" hahaha I know it's mean but I couldn't help myself! I think she hates me now :)

I don't know about cringe, gag more like with the BJs! My gag reflex is way too sensitive since the tri 1 sickness! Poor hubby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back