cravings

mummy2b19

Reaction score
Does anyone have any bizzar cravings im craving ice and even weirder I keep sucking water out of bits of sponge I just can't get enough of the taste and texture anyone got any ideas why? Or am I just weird xx

I only seem to be craving chocolate which I guess is not particularly unusual. I'm not a big fan of chocolate normally so it's a bit weird for me I guess.

I have eaten too much chocolate and its starting to leave a bad taste in my mouth so I'm hoping I'll get a craving for apples or something instead.

Sucking water from sponges is rather off the wall lol

Does anyone have any bizzar cravings im craving ice and even weirder I keep sucking water out of bits of sponge I just can't get enough of the taste and texture anyone got any ideas why? Or am I just weird xx

I craved ice & things like slush puppies etc, can be a sign of low iron, don't know about the sponge though but think sponge is quite common so must be a reason x

I had a thing for slush puppies in the summer and weirdly was thinking of one yest...and now now lol. But not really had cravings tbh.

The sponge one is actually a classic. Have read about it on here in the past. You're not alone lol. X

I've been craving mints & chewing gum for the past couple of weeks...at least my breaths always fresh lol :)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

I have a thing for ice cold orange squash I cannot get enough of it!!!

I had a thing for straws at the start. Only the ones of little juice cartoons - ribena has the best ones. For ages I actually couldnt bear to drink out of a glass - had straws in my handbags.

Usually i just carried juice cartoons everywhere, and would then sit and chew the straw for like the next 3 hours. The long ones you get bars didnt tast the same.

I had to go cold turkey when we went to the states though - cos the straws out there didnt taste the same! :(

xxx

Wow, never heard of straw cravings before, that's great! I've heard a lot of people say they crave ice & ice lollies. My craving has definitely been milk, I drink tons of it, my OH says our baby is going to have super hard bones!

My MW said she'd class it as Pica - craving a non food item - the most common one is apparently coal. Although she'd had someone who couldnt stop picking the putty off her windows and eating that! :sick:

Straws is deffo a weird one
my OH thinks im extremely weird and didn't want me to chew it in front of him. How rude its his child that's making me want to eat it lol. I tried to explain that I don't want to swallow it just chew on it but he thinks its highly abnormal oh well lol x

Yeah, I didn't want to swallow the straws, just chew them. And I was very fussy about which straws. Needed to be ribena, or capri suns. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back