CRAVINGS!

Baby&i

Reaction score
im still getting cravings, is this normal?

At the beggining it was
salad and vinegar
french onion soup.

Then into second tri, i craved
Potatoes
apples

Now im in the third tri they seem to be getting worse and im eating
A big bag of (10) apples a week and a
Jacket spud or two a day.
also i LOVE avacados and cant get enough of them..

anyone else? :)

cravings seem to have decreased since first tri when it was salty goodness - crisps, especailly salt and vinegar ones. now i'm into fruit, grapes, yoghurt, a bit too healthy for my liking really!!!

i also had a small glass of Guinness yesterday and loved it!! good for the iron levels!

I've noticed lately the cravings seem to have disappeared but last night I had a really big craving for cornflakes! I don't usually like them! Very strange lol

I have cravings still! And weird ones too like smells! :think: I NEED to smell petrol, bitumen, matches, ashtrays! Weird stuff lol
I also have been craving salad cream again like in first tri and Coka cola, Prawn cocktail crisps, chips and cottage cheese, egg and beans on toast..... theres more but cant remember lol!!

CAKE!!!! I knew there was more but cake is actually my biggest craving I think! I crave cakes all the time hahahaha

mine seem to have gone now. it was dr pepper & mini rolls in tri 1 & a bit of tri 2, but i think i eat normally now... if i can remember what that's like! haha.

I crave ice and milk and get them both in equally disturbing quantities lol about 4 pints a day and as many ice cube trays as i can freeze !

I seem to have gone off food a little at the moment but do have a thing for apples and ice lollies :D

Love ice lollies still and ready salted crisps. Also on the healthy side, can't get enough of fruit and fresh veg!!!!

im still stuck on the cheese cravings lol cant get enough of it xxxxxxxx

I had a HUGE craving the other day for old stylee chocolate pudding with chocolate custard like we used to have in school!!

So OH drove to supermarket to get it...and I ate the whole cake :shock:, soo glad I tested neg for gestiational diabetes!!!!

ninjawomble said:
I had a HUGE craving the other day for old stylee chocolate pudding with chocolate custard like we used to have in school!!

So OH drove to supermarket to get it...and I ate the whole cake :shock:, soo glad I tested neg for gestiational diabetes!!!!
:rotfl: :rotfl:

At least they're healthy cravings!! :cheer:

I got cravings in 1st & 3rd tri, and now I'm breastfeeding, my craving for milk is back which is really strange!! :think:

xxx

Pork Scratchings at the start, (anything salty really). Now it's Poppadoms & Mango Chutney & fruit juice.

I'm not really a big fan of chocolate but in 1st tri I couldn't get enough of it. All the way through I have craved Avocados and also crunchy nut cornflakes. I have to have a small sprinkling of cheese on every meal (even a roast dinner!) and also feel the urge to have a hot curry at least once a week :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back