IS IT NORMAL...

Baby&i

Reaction score
...TO FEEL SO SORE AT ONLY 28WEEKS?

i have been so active and havnt felt that pregnant uptill this last week when iv suddenly slowed right down and im really feeling sore now. it feels like im growing so much every day its crazy.
right now as im sitting my left hip is killing me. when i stand up my bump goes super hard and baby puts her knee or elbow into the side of my belly button and sends aching pains around my belly buttin and underneath. Bump is constantly hard and really actually feels like it had dropped slightly but i think its too early for that, maybe shes just getting heavier.. :think: i do get ALOT of braxton hicks every day but i drink ALOT of fluids so dont know why!
OH and DD are always asking me to do stuff and are not used to me relaxing. i feel bad the laundry has got abit behind and the floors need mopping too :( iv had to make OH do dinners this week but i think hes getting fed up of cooking for us and he would eat meat for a year if he had the chance im missing my potatoes and pasta! DD is getting upset as i sit alot and getting out of breath quick and cant bend over and hold her all the time now :(

Today i have not stopped eating i woke up and had a bowl of cerial that didnt fill me so i had 4 slices of toast, about an hour later i went to see my best friend with DD as she has a little girl and they play together so nicely. they had a fab time and we wwnt for a yummy treat of fish and chips then i came home had a whole bag of grapes, two apples, half a banana, and some more toast. a little bit later i had a jacket spud then a bowl of yogurt and some strawberries. for dinner we had delish cheesy pasta then DD wanted to make milkshake so we had a huge banana and choc milkshake each.

i just felt like im the bottomless pit and cant seem to fill myslef even if i eat all day :lol:
im so uncomfy i think im going to lay down baby is so active she likes to beat my ribs and kicks alot on the right side..
how are you girls feeling? im sure i was alot futher last time before i was rolling off the couch! i think i was also alot smaller though and seem to have padded out alot more last time too... i get alot of preasure pain down there and my boobies are pretty full and sore today too and the rings around my nips seem to have got really dark today :oops: hope everyone is comfier than me today ;)

Also, we will be re-scheduling my appointment for out 4d scan for next week or week after :)
sorry for the long post girls thankyou for reading :hug:

EDIT i just looked in the mirror if i had the energy i would post a belly pic but OMG im going to be one of those preggos that everybody gasps at in the tummy pic thread.. im going to be so huge!! :doh: im way bigger than i was with DD on my due date :shock:

Its normal and ur lucky u only felt like this at 28 weeks!
I felt heavy and tired from the start. so u r really lucky but i guess u should feel heavier from now on as baby grows really fast in tri3
but the tiredness comes and goes so there r days u will feel down and others u feel more active.
wish u the best

:hug: :hug: :hug:
I got signed off work at 28 weeks and it's definitely normal to be feeling awful. It sounds like it's very hard at home. Your DD might not understand but your OH should. Make him make an effort, give him easy recipes for pasta/potato things you like, get him doing the laundry (the movements and heavy wet things are bad for you back and pelvis).

:hug: Thanks for replying girls, i will try OH is not used to looking after himself! :roll: and DD just wants to play she dosnt understand.. i crashed out on the end of the bed lastnight upside down OH had non idea what i was upto and apparently made NO sense at all must have been tired he undressed me and put me to bed hahah :rotfl:

Hey Baby&i

Im only a few days behind you and Ive started to slow down recently too! :( I feel really big and im starting to get a few aches and pains. I cant believe I have another 12 weeks of growing to do before I reach my Due Date! :shock:

Im wondering if my friends will change our social arrangements from evenings to mornings because im way too tired to enjoy myself past 8pm!! Going out for dinner/cinema etc might be a bit strange at 7am though! :rotfl:

just over a week behind you and i noticed today that i've just started slowing down

I've been active up to now but i went to town and walked all of 500 yards, popped into 2 shops for supplies and had to sit down on a bench before i walked back to the car !!!

ohh it must be baby growing quickly then :hug: hugs to all you sore ladies. i cant beleive it came so suddenly i didnt think i was going to slow down at all i was doing so well even with a big bump :)

I've also been feeling much more tired recently - haven't really slowed down at all up to now (28wks) have been doing lots of hauling, weeding and things down our allotment but find now i fele it much more the day after anf have to be strict with myself not to overdo it!

Had sort of pictured myself still going like a bomb at 9 months!!!! :?

yep i think its normal. i was so active up until the last few weeks now i just want to have the baby.. everything aches and hurts and i HATE WORK!

I've definitely started slowing down too. I get out of breath walking to work and up the stairs at work and I've got sciatica in my left leg which can be painful. I crash out for a kip every day after work for at least an hour too and woe betide DH if he wakes me up! :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back