cravings & aversions already?

trixipaws

Reaction score
i'v gone off cherry coke this time- it just dont taste right- outrageous! :( spose its for the best, its not the healthiest of beverages! altho i loveeeeeeeeeeee it normally!

and i want to eat cottage cheese- the longford farm one (the rest are ming!)

Ive been craving beef transformers and space raiders for about a week now, gone off chocolate and sex :lol: but then sex isnt food :lol:

I had a few cravings early on, but now my craving for ice (crushed, slush puppied, or just straight from the freezer) is getting silly........

I go through at least 2 trays a day, have ice for breakfast, and usually get up about 2am for a quick fix....I used to be a smoker and this craving is far far worse than any nicotine addiction!

I actually cant wait for it to end as makes me quite anxious if I start running low, and was nearly in tears the other evening when I went to get a slush puppy and their machine was broken :(

It only started when I hit the 3rd Tri though..............

ooh, i remember the ice one! i was talking about this with some work chums today- about how we all used to go to mcdonald's for a cup of ice (separately not together- we werent even pg the same time) and the till guys took one look at our bumps and knew the score, lol! that flat crunchy clear ice is the best! its the pregnant womans' special menu! :lol: but no it didnt come until late 2nd tri

My mum had bad cravings for ice from tri 2 onwards, even cracked her tooth after munching on too many :eek:

I seem to want cheese a lot now and cola ice lollies :hug:

the ice craving has got me too lol!!
iv worked out that the best thing is the bags u fill up and tie up, cos i just half fill them and the ice is perfect, nice and flat and crunchy! mmm i need some now lol!
Its like an addiction. if im going somewhere that isnt gonna have any i start to panick annd whgen i get in the door im straight in the freezer!
feel like a druggie lol, at least its calorie free!!! xx

Snuggle said:
I seem to want cheese a lot now and cola ice lollies :hug:

I'm cheese and milk but have gone off chocolate. I'm just eating a cheese and onion melt baguette for my lunch - mmmmm (so NOT healthy though!)

Can't wait for the ice cravings, if I keep eating cheese at this rate I'll double in sinze by the birth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back