my sister might be pregnant, but... UPDATE PG.3

how can it possibly get worse!!!???

i think creating a child (more than once it seems) and aborting it willy nilly means she has more or less hit rock bottom. The only way is up me thinks.

no if you read the post she has had a scare before but not got pregnant, and I doubt anything would be willy-nilly about it.

I dont have to look too far from home to know what im talking about, my messed up sister has had 4 abortions in so many years, could be more, as she gets drunk and sleeps about gets pregnant as she uses nothing and then terminates. I hate her for it and dont have anything to do with her. It disgusts me. THATS willy-nilly.

budge said:
maybe you should try and talk to her about a more permanant form of contraception trixipaws :think:
maybe the coil, the injections or even sterilisation like i suggested earlier.
If she doesn't want babies and shes so ill that she can't make rational decisions and repeatedly makes babies to abort them then maybe thats the best option.

i do hope for your sake she isn't pregnant. I do feel for you. :hug:

i doubt she'd heed me budge, she wont do anything i tell her, she wont get a smear or an sti test, god knows why they wont make her fat! :?
shes a very intelligent girl with an oxford degree and letters after her name but at the same time shes not all there, i dont kno what goes thru her mind sometimes.
if i talk about it she gets so defensive and i dont wanna fall out with her i love her so much, but im so frightened for her health- i kno bulimia can mess up ur heart rate and cause heart attacks i dont wanna lose her. :cry: :cry: :cry:
i dont wanna lose a little niece or nephew either :cry: :cry: :cry:

she said shes not tested yet she'll test next week!?! i can understand its scary and u wanna put off testing (i didnt test til i was 6 weeks) but if she is the longer she leaves it the less its a bunch of cells and the more its a baby. :(

Really sorry to hear this and i hope that she isn't as it will be just as painful for you as it will be her, she should get the injection i got my little sister on that when she turned 16 and she has not looked back thankgod!

Hope it don't do your head in to much but i guess it will till you know! :hug:

glitzyglamgirl said:
I dont have to look too far from home to know what im talking about, my messed up sister has had 4 abortions in so many years,.

She'll probably really regret that once she actually wants children. That's one of the reasons I didn't get an abortion: as pro-choice as I am, I knew that it would mess me up in the future.

I would agree but inbetween she has had 2 boys, neither of which are very well looked after I hasten to add. I know shes my sister but if theres anyone valid for sterilisation its her!

I think that abortion messing up future chances isnt all that common, atleast not in the usual circumstances anyway, maybe if its done too often but the maybe thats some kind of karma? Im totally pro-choice but when its used as a form of contraception its just ugly and theres no excuse.

She has children and she still does that? Oh dear :?
I know abortion doesn't really mess you up medically, but I was thinking more mentally. Because it would have been easy enough for me to get an abortion and carry on cheerily with my life, but when I hit,say,30, and maybe got pregnant on purpose, I know that I would have felt really bad. I may not have, of course, but I didn't want to spend the rest of my life being haunted by the thought of what could have been a baby, if you know what I mean.
Like I said, I'm pro-choice and always will be, but in this situation I knew abortion just wasn;t the right option for me.
And using it as a contraception is so wrong :? I don't know your sister and I can't judge her, but it doesn't really seem very responsible.

She may change her mind when she gets to the clinic- I know I did, it's awful.

I stormed out and never looked back :)

shes had a scare before, so surely she knows the risk of not using contaception. Im not judging for her deciding to terminate the pregnancy (should that be the case) i am in no position to judge as iv had a termination previously, but for what i see as valid reasons, i.e i was young i was living in a caravan in my parents back garden i was with a low life loser i was a college drop out i had no job no way of supporting a child and also i fell pregnant whilst religously taking the pill! however it gave me the biggest kick up the backside i needed, within a week id terminated the pregnancy (still something that haunts me) id moved into my own place got a job and got rid of the low life scum and made my life start properlky as off that day.
see your sister refuses to use contraception because of getting scraed of putting on weight! well whats the problem with good old bagging it up! doesnt she realise pregnancy is the least of her problems? i understand she has low self esteem probably doesnt care about herself but maybe she needs a kick up the arse and being told that its fine if she wants to press self destruct but it isnt just her life shes playing with! what about the baby? what about her family around her.
i sympathise with your sisters condition however this isnt just a doll or a toy its a child (potentially) and she needs to take responsibility for her actions, i pray to god she isnt pregnant and i pray to god she wont have to go through the ordeal of terminating because it isnt a nice ordeal in fact its one of the things that keeps me awake now at night and makes me wake up in cold sweats, images stay with you a lifetime, and i dont to be honest think your sister could deal with it as sorry to say she sounds very fragile as it is!

she just text me...

...she IS NOT!!!

she got her AF. what a relief!

:D

Alfiesmummy said:
i pray to god she isnt pregnant and i pray to god she wont have to go through the ordeal of terminating because it isnt a nice ordeal in fact its one of the things that keeps me awake now at night and makes me wake up in cold sweats, images stay with you a lifetime, and i dont to be honest think your sister could deal with it as sorry to say she sounds very fragile as it is!
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Do you think she's learnt anything from the scare hun?

That's very good news :hug:
xxx

frangelle said:

That's very good news :hug:
xxx

I was going tp ask the same thing, now may be a good time for a sisterly chat about how she has been behaving and what could have happened etc.

Hope everything turns out ok :hug: :hug: :hug:

frangelle said:
unfortunately no i dont think so :roll: she's had scares before and is very nonchalant about it. when she text me shes like, "ha ha, i was a bit concerned!" she didnt seem 2 take it seriously :shakehead:
i'v got a feeling maybe she WAS pg and what she thinks is AF is in fact early m/c, shes probably right, her body probably cant support a baby. i hate 2 say this, but maybe for now thats 4 the best :(

trixipaws said:
frangelle said:
unfortunately no i dont think so :roll: she's had scares before and is very nonchalant about it. when she text me shes like, "ha ha, i was a bit concerned!" she didnt seem 2 take it seriously :shakehead:
i'v got a feeling maybe she WAS pg and what she thinks is AF is in fact early m/c, shes probably right, her body probably cant support a baby. i hate 2 say this, but maybe for now thats 4 the best :(

Harsh as it is, I agree hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back