Crash

Kimbo

Reaction score
I've just been in a car accident :(

I was on the way to college and this woman was turning left in front of me, so i started to go around her but i didn't leave enough space and went into her :oops: :(

i didn't hurt myself, just damaged my car a bit and really shook up..
while we were swapping details, i started crying and felt so silly :(

but while we were doing this, there was a bang behind us and 2 other cars did the exact same thing behind us! :shock: in exactly the same place too.

then the police came, and the policewoman couldnt believe that there had been 2 crashes in the same place in less than 10 minutes.

my mum and stepdad drove up to where i was and i was hysterical, i was sat in my car in tears! and i kept saying come on Leah move for mummy!
then she gave me a big kick :cheer: and that made me cry even more! lol
then policewoman came and spoke to me, checking i was ok.

then we came home but had an excruciating headache so i rang the antenatal clinic and they said go to a&e just to be checked over.
so we went up and ive just got back.. everythings fine but i think thats it now for driving!!
i'm retiring from the car until I've had her!

my eyes are all puffy now :( lol

Awwww kimbo, how scary :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Glad you and leah are both ok, take it easy tonight and relax and rest up
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
xxx

bloody hell Kim....glad you're ok :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Those roads around the college are a nightmare. I have to battle through them everyday on my way to and from work

:hug: :hug: :hug: aw Kimbo :hug: :hug: :hug:

The main thing is that you and Leah are ok. Dont worry about the car - its only metal.

In the mean time Im sending a friend over to chauffeur you round in his big red engine and cheer you up......

fireman.jpg

Enjoy!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

J-Do1979 said:
:hug: :hug: :hug: aw Kimbo :hug: :hug: :hug:

The main thing is that you and Leah are ok. Dont worry about the car - its only metal.

In the mean time Im sending a friend over to chauffeur you round in his big red engine and cheer you up......

fireman.jpg

Enjoy!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

wow, where do you find your friends!!! :shock: i'd ride his hose anyday!! :lol:

well to be honest he has been bugging me for ages telling me how much he loves me, how he wants to worship me, how my ever increasing form makes his hose stand to attention etc etc. :roll: :roll: I mean Im flattered and everything but he just wont take no for an answer.

So I figured I would pass him on to you and you can deal with him drooling over you instead.

:fib: :fib:

:rotfl:

oh that's fine ....
i don't mind :D

i could just do with one of these now to go with him!
lush.gif

mmmmmmmm.

That looks lovely.

Well enjoy lady! Make sure you give his helmet a really good polish - he likes that... :lol: :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: (at the firemen not the crash)

glad you are ok. i'm assuming you're not rh- otherwise i'd say make sure you told the hospital that in case you needed a anti-d, but i'm guessing you'd know about that if you were.

:hug: you and leah are so sweet, the way you talk about things you say to her.. you'll be a great mom :hug:

so glad you and leah are ok - that's the important thing. nevermind about the car or anything else; its a shock but you & LO are ok and that's what matters :hug: :hug: :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: at the fireman! yummy!!!

bless you as long as you and bubs are ok and no one was hurt that's the main thing- it shows how easily done it is if it happened again straight after :hug:

So glad you're ok. Take it easy. Hope you get a good night's sleep.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back