Crash

OMG poor you, glad you and baby are both ok though :hug:

Awe Kim thats awful for you. Glad you're both ok and sending you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

omg.. if having a crash means i get that fireman i'm grabbing the keys to my car now and gonna ram it into a lampost :lol:

serious though i'm glad you and baby leah are fine.. not surprised it shook you up :hug:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
omg.. if having a crash means i get that fireman i'm grabbing the keys to my car now and gonna ram it into a lampost :lol:

serious though i'm glad you and baby leah are fine.. not surprised it shook you up :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
yeah but then you have to fight me for him :D

Kimbo said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:

:rotfl: hahaaaa easy I win, your at a disadvantage cos u have a big bump wooop wooop

come to mama sexy fireman :moon:

aww thank god you and leah are ok.. must of been very frightning for you hunni

omg Kimbo, that must have really shaken you up. Glad you and Leah are both ok though. take it easy and rest up :hug:

oh and tell your firman friend there s a fire here that needs putting out quickly but its a forest fire and might take a while and need the help of his friends too :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Kimbo said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:

:rotfl: hahaaaa easy I win, your at a disadvantage cos u have a big bump wooop wooop

come to mama sexy fireman :moon:

Im sorry to report Miss Sweetcheeks that its you at the disadvantage cos hes a man who LOVES his big bumps!! Thats why I have struggled getting shut of him - cos I have 3 HUGE bumps!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Glad your both ok,

it can be really scary when your involved in an accident, dont let it put you off driving though Hun.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

glad your both ok, have a nice relaxing day :D

Poor you and Leah :shock:

Easily done though - cars are such dangerous things and I think a pregnant woman in a car is even more dangerous :rotfl: speaking for myself I have no spatial awareness whatsoever at the moment!!!!

So glad you're both OK :hug:

Oh you poor thing! I'm glad both you and Leah are ok!!! Take it easy today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back