Cramps

Emmalina

Reaction score
Ok, so I have been holding off posting thinking I can just ignore it or that its normal but as per usual my worried brain takes over. Over the last few days I have been cramping, sometimes it can be for a while, others for about 30 seconds and then completely goes. Its not painful, just uncomfortable and worrying. No bleeding. I dont like it though, i am also having a lot of ligament pain which is normal but the cramps are horrible in that i dont know what it is :( is anyone else feeling this? xx

I sometimes do have quite bad cramps hun, all bearable and not bad but I can defo tell they are there!!! I constantly getting shooting ligament pains when I sneeze or blow
My
Nose whilst laying down. It sounds normal to me hun I'm a worrier too and it's not nice if it would make u feel better getting reassurance from your
Midwife then do it x

Thanks hun, I know deep down its probably normal but it does freak me out, I had a lot of cramps in the early weeks then nothing for ages now back again. I may call my midwife tonight or tomorrow if its still bothering me, I did just get a jab which made me jump though which is the nice side :) x

That's nice and reassuring hun. I went to my midwife two weeks back for cramps she just tested my urine and listened to baby. U never know u could have a urine infection? I'd give her a call but it won't be anymore serious than that.
My midwife said it was growth spurts x

Just had my urine checked funnily enough and all was clear at that time but i might mention it to them to see if they think i should be checked over or not. Thanks hun :) xx

Could be Brixton hicks have a read on google and see if it describes what you're feeling x

Yeah i did think of that although it says it more of a tightening feeling whereas I dont feel that, I just feel cramping, it can go for hours and then just come back out of no where and it worried me everytime x

I have cramping that goes on and on for hours at time every couple of weeks, for me it is just stretching pains. I wouldn't worry as long as you feel bubs regularly and don't have extreme pain or bleeding x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back