Cramping

TORino

Reaction score
I've been having a lot of cramping the last few days. Quite unpleasant really, I always get a bit wary when I feel pains because I really have had very few cramps the whole way through.

I'm guessing it's normal? Hoping it is my nugget growing bigger and stretching things in there :oooo:

if you worried you should get it checked. but i think its ok as long as its not coming at regular intervals. but like i say if ur worried get it checked.

It's not regular no, just every now and again. I think I notice it more because I haven't had any cramps at all really.

Where abouts do you get it? I get it low down underneath my bump if I've been out or on my feet all day (shopping, cleaning etc). I just take it of my bodys way of saying "Sit down and relax!"

It feels like period cramps really. A heavy uterus and that kind of thing.

i would just spend the weekend doing nothing if u can and see how it is monday

I get this hun and for a heart stopping moment I panic. Then it goes after a while and it's all good. I only get it when I'm chilling out so maybe its minor BH? Dunno lol xxxxxxxx

I'm not panicking too much at this point.

I can feel my nugget moving about and I haven't had any of the stronger pains today but I just feel a bit achey and stuff atm.

Maybe it's because I put the xmas tree up yesterday :lol:

I get the period like pains. Its horrible and does make you have a panic. As long as bubs is there still having a boogie I'm sure its just growing and stretching. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back