Cramps

Bella2

Reaction score
This morning I woke up with cramps in my abdomen, maybe an inch or so under my belly button but right across the front section. Felt like a really tight gripy feeling. My OH suggested putting a warm hot water bottle on my tummy which I did and after 15mins or so the pain went. Am just a little bit concerned as any stretching pains I've had in the past were on either side of my abdomen, not across the front. Does this still sound like stretching pains? Has anyone felt similar? x x

I've been getting a lot more cramps recently too, almost like period pains again and also, if I over do things, I find that my bump feels really hard and tight.

Sorry no advice really hun but just wanted to let you know you're not alone xxx

Ive just posted in your journal hunny. Ive been having crampy pains too x x

thanks ladies where would I be without you?! So nice to know I'm not the only one getting them, Dw yes mine have felt a little like period cramps too, scary isn't it? I'm sure if we're all getting them it must be perfectly normal x x

Yes it really is scary. Before I had my mw check and listened to the heartbeat I was starting to convice myself that something had happened to baby, she wouldn't find the heartbeat and these cramps were my body trying to reject the baby :eek:(

aww bless ya pregnancy is such a worrying time! I was so nervous before hearing the heartbeat too, felt sick when we were in the waiting room last week. I guess we just have to keep in mind that miscarriages at this stage are quite rare. I think I'd go mad though without this forum for reassurance on things! x x

P.S just seen noticed we have our 20 week scans on the same day! :)

Oh yes we do, how exciting, not long to wait now. I think Sarah13 has hers onthe same date too!!

yay! That's great! Can't wait to see all the pics x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back