cramps/ head engaging???

moomoo192

Reaction score
i know you get leg cramps, I have had the odd bit but lately when the baby moves i get a real grinding feeling in my pelvis and it hurts sometimes but i also keep getting like a sudden cramp right in the crease of where my thighs join my pelvis, you know the 'Y' shape bit as you look at yourself from the front, just wondered if anyone else gets this, its getting increasingly stronger and stops me dead in my tracks sometimes, just wondered if it could even be baby's head engaging??

i get this accompanied with period pains, i have no idea what it is but i saw the consultant today and my babies head wasnt engaged so dont think its that for me anyway!

no i asked yesterday if it was engaged or not they said no so i wonder if its bobbing in/out a bit, all i know is somethings happening cause it bloody hurts :shock:

i get that too, no idea what it is though, but i get the exact same pain inthe same place

I get it a lot and my baby IS engaged.. 1/5 to be exact. My m/w came yesterday and said that thats what the feeling would be. Babies can engage and come back out again though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back