anyone else had inner thigh cramps??

petchy

Reaction score
i've had cramps in the upper part of my inner thighs today, and was wondering if anyone else have experienced this in the last trimester? i got curious and googled it, and found pages saying that some women get these alongside their menstrual cramps. i know this is a long shot, and probably just VERY wishful thinking on my behalf... but as menstrual cramps are caused by the dilation of the cervix in preparation for your period, i thought perhaps they could also be present when the cervix dilates in the early stages of labour?

Besides the lower abdominal pain, menstrual cramp sufferers can also experience backache, pinching and pain sensations in their inner thighs

then again it's probably just the baby's head pressing on a nerve or blood vessel in my pelvis! either way it's BLOODY painful!!

i havent had any cramps at all, but i can understand your logic, lets hope your its a sign!!!
Id take anything as a sign...just not getting any 'signs'! Julie was quick hey...not jelous at all!!! :)

sounds very promising!

race you to the labour ward!

i woke up in the night with various period like cramps so i'm sure my body has realised its got a job to do.

actually, as i typed that, i felt a twinge in my inner thigh. probably just wishful thinking. clutching at straws now!. tell a lie, i'm actually clutching a mug of raspberry leaf tea! :D

ha ha, we must all be SO desperate to get our babies out!!! it's kind of funny reading the posts! well my thigh cramps have vanished this morning, but i have had "period" cramping in my lower tummy and also in my lower back since i woke up.

bet i'll still end up overdue though! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back