Cramps and pains - more so in certain positions

CupcakeMummy

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

Since Tuesday night I've been having cramps. Like AF sometimes a little sharper.

They're not all the time. But do start or get worse if I bend/crouch.

Anyone else the same?

Hey hun, i felt like this before i found out i was pregnant and sure AF was coming. I tested at 4+1 so around the same time as your are now. Its normal and an early sign of pregnancy. I still get them now and im 8+4. In fact mine are worse today as i would of been due on! Hope it puts your mind at ease some! :)

I had this when I first fell preggers. Infact it was this that made me wonder if I was pg in the first place.

I also got some really bad pains when I stood up too quickly- I think it was round ligamnet pain.

Some pain is normal as your body is working hard to prepare to grow and carry the baby. As long as it is not severe and accompanied by bleeding then it shouldn't be a problem.

If you are worried though hun give your GP a call even if it's just for your peace of mind.

XX

Thanks ladies. :)

Not a hint of bleeding or anything. And it is a bit different to AF definitely something I've not had before.

So I'll hold fire for now.

Just wanted some reassurance. I really love having you here to talk to. Xxx

If your not bleeding or anything its probs just your womb stretching. I asked my midwife about it today and she wasnt concerned unless accompanied by bleeding.
Thats what we are all here for!!! :hugs:

I always get cramps when pregnant I'm now on Preg #5 they are really scary. It's when I have brown spotting that I worry or my lines don't get darker that has only happened the 2 times I have miscarried.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back