Cramping is a bitch

Geekachublog

Reaction score
So, after weeks of worrying, last week I started to settle and enjoy my pregnancy, however today I've had cramping so bad that I've been doubled over by the pain and it's brought tears to my eyes... So I'm currently sitting in the none emergency hospital waiting to be seen, in agony.

More worrying... Typical.

Bless you hun, I hope everything is ok xxx

Thanks for the well wishes ladies, they checked me over and said everything feels like it's where it should be and it's probably just ligaments, she said the uterus changes position around 12 weeks so it's probably just that that I'm feeling :)

/happyCarlee

Ah good glad it was nothing to worry about :) x

Just curious... The nurse listened to my tummy with a stethoscope, do you think she would have to say if she hadn't heard anything?
Just curious, trying to dig out a positive :)

Phew charlee. I have to say that sounds scary. I've had a lot of cramping and pains the last two days. It's quite sharp at times on my left side and low down. I think I'm 12 weeks tomorrow so that would make sense. It's been stronger these last few days then ever. It comes and goes though. X

I have been having lots of pains the last few days, more like shooting pains for a second then they go away.

It is very scary and I hope it is just general growth. Also sorry if this is a bit of too much information, but I have been getting shooting pains down below as well.

I hope this is normal.

I've read that pains in your foof are normal, I'm just hoping for the best.

I won't believe that I'm even pregnant until I've given birth, but it's pretty scary/painful when it's happening.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back