Slight Bleeding

dee zammit

Reaction score
hello......im 6 weeks and am still in shock, although nicely shocked! I started to bleed on saturday, very lightly and it is still happening now, with slight Period cramps, went to hospital and it is quite common apparently, have been referred to EPAC so am waiting for a emergency scan! Even though the doctor said that it can be quite normal, it is really worrying and unsettling......as anybody else had this??

Dee x

Hi,

Although I havent personally had this, I do know of others who have, and have been fine. I think you will just have to wait for your scan to be completely sure, hope everything goes ok

Take care
Natalie

well went for the scan and they could not see anything so had to have blood test to test hormone levels....they came back at 400, apparently if it is over 1000 then should be able to see a baby on scan so there would have been an eptopic scare....but thank god and fingers crossed its ok at the moment, more blood tests on friday!

They think that it is early days of pregnancy and is just not being detected on scan as yet.

HI Dee,

I hope all goes ok with any more test you have to have, take it easy and keep me posted.

Good luck with everything

Natalie x

thanks for your kind words Natalie!

Well today has been ok, still the same, slight bleeding and mild cramps, just have to wait and see tomorrow, have appointment at EPAC at 9am!

Horrible this unknown feeling!

Apart from all this I have been feeling quite happy and jolly!

How are you feeling? what have your symptons been?

Deex

Thinking of you and wishing you the best. Stay positive ... And continue to say your prayers.

Look forward to chatting with you on Friday!

ST 37y
DT 37y
married 11/21/92
DRT boy 7/15/94
CJT boy 8/26/97
CET girl 11/23/99
MC (D&C) 8 weeks 11/02
blighted ovum (empty sac 6weeks and D&C 10weeks) 10/03

Hi Dee,

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, I too have read lots of posts of women experiencing the same thing and it sounds like you're in good hands going to the EPAC.

All the very best

+++

hi everyone!

well sad new is i have most probably miscarried! however my hormone levels are still high so I have to go back tomorrow morning at 10am for another blood test and scan, they are still worried about Ectopic!

Feel ok, quite positive, if it was meant to be, it would have been eh! Could have been worse!

Had a good cry yesterday but have awoken feeling better!

Thanks to everyone for their good wishes and as soon as I am pregnant again I will be signing back on!

Good luck to you all
Dee x

Hi Dee,

I'm so sorry to hear that. Do look after yourself and get all the help you need. We're all still here for you if you want to talk

((Dee))

+++

I am so sorry to have read your most recent post. As you can see in my "signature" I have been there. Nothing takes away the pain, but time.
It does get better ... have hope and your time will come. I don't mean to get too spiritual on you ... but, I truly beleive .... "Let go, Let God ... be not afraid, give your fears to God and he will take care of you."

I wish you all good things. And may you have strength for the days ahead. You can email me directly anytime, if you want to talk more.

I am sorry for your loss. And look to hear about you in the future how you have been blessed again with your miracle.

ST 37y
DT 37y
married 11/21/92
DRT boy 7/15/94
CJT boy 8/26/97
CET girl 11/23/99
MC (D&C) 8 weeks 11/02
blighted ovum (empty sac 6weeks and D&C 10weeks) 10/03

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts