Cramping as a pg symptom?

Jen79

Reaction score
I am on day 28 of a 31 day cycle. For the last 3 days I have been getting quite sore cramps in my tummy on and off but no AF yet (obviously as its not due till wed!). I was wondering if some people get cramps up to a week before AF or not? I dont usually but I feel very PMT ish too so dont think I am pg, just wondered what to think of it? Could I have something wrong?

Hi :wave:
I only get cramps the day before my period although we all experience these things differently. It can be confusing because early pregnancy symptoms are like AF symptoms. I hope this is your time - baby dust to you :hug:

Hiya there i got funny feeling/pain along my pubic bone about 4 or 5 days before my AF was due, it was different feeling to usual AF cramps, it actually woke me in the night it was that uncomfortable

good luck :hug:

Im also around that stage, Im on day 25 of a 28 day cycle and have had sore boobs, and today Im getting the cramps too. My appetite has gone up too. Im sat here just thinking I should go and lay down really. I also keep getting these weird electric shock type sensations 'down below'. I have to wait to see if AF comes thought before I test as hubby says Im wasting my money!

I got cramps just before and just after my BFP - in fact I didn't want to announce my BFP as the cramps were quite strong and I thought they were a bad sign.

They were mainly constipation but also just things 'preparing themselves' I suppose!

Fingerse crossed for you!!

Well AF is here with a vengance! So I had a 29 day cycle this month instead of 31 days. God knows whats going on, I have recently come off the evil depo injection so looks like my hormones are still a bit buggered up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back