Cramping/AF type pains?

Dinski

Reaction score
Hi gals, this morning I have been having a little bit of cramping (like just before you get your AF) more in the back than the front. I'm just wondering if this is Braxton Hicks or if I should be worried. It doesn't hurt too much but I've got 5 weeks to go and nothing else unusual so I'm just wondering what it is and if anyone else has experienced it. I don't think baby has dropped yet as I am not walking like John Wayne :rotfl: , so don't expect to go into labour or anything like that anytime soon. Cheers.

Could be the babies head engaging, when Libby's head engaged I felt like I was coming on my period, not unbearable pain but like a dull ache.........so my guess (& its only a guess) is that it could be that. I still get it now as she 'burows' further into my pelvis (bless).

Is it your first baby? First baby's heads do tend to engage around the stage you are now :hug:

I've had this too... I'm going with Em's theory.

M/W at my antenatal class said that actual contractions feel like a tightening around your middle similar to when you have your blood pressure taken!

Can't imagine that feeling though personally :shock: :?

:hug: Dinski :hug:
Hope it eases for you real soon, take it easy and very best wishes :)

hi im in same situation, my bump has dropped loads, all day i have been having tightenings around tum bit of dis comfort, should i be worried or is it the old braxton hicks :roll: also my back is killing me :( the tightenings are not regular but they wont go away.......hmm :think: is this going to be the way until the end, any advice would be smashing xxxxxxxx

im the same been getting aching in my back and lower tummy all day felt like i was gonna come on, and im getting alot of tightings too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back